Glory To Shurima (Introduction)

Arcinblade3

Why hello there, do you guys have a moment to talk about our lord and savior Shurima?

jk jk, but anyways, hi everyone! My name is Arcinblade, but feel free to call me whatever you want. I first heard about this game when shofu began playing it, and started playing it myself in ep 12. Then my PC got a virus, everything got deleted, and i just recently began playing and finally finished ep 16. BY THE WAY, my god this is a great game, the community is super helpful, the story is great, characters are well written and all of that. 

Ok then, if you want to know something about me, hi. I've been playing pokemon since gen 4, my favourite pokemon is Arcanine, my favourite character(s) is a three-way tie between Zinnia, N and a new contender in Cain, from this game right here (Holy shiet i love that guy). 

Anyways, i've been doing a couple of things here and there on the forums, and am always open for requests or help, if i can be of any help, so there's no bother in asking (i'm now realising i sound like i know everything about the game xD). 

I'm also terrible at forming cohessive sentences.

Welcome to thr reborn comunity! I hope you enjoy your stay!

Just leave your sanity at the doorstep, you won't need it here.

now to post a welcoming song... lemme thing of one real quick

Spoiler

This one is nice... oh but this one is better.... No no no, this one is the best...

4 hours later...

here we go

Why hello there, please welcome to our little den

Now now, don't be shy, it's not like we're going to eat you... yet

We are certainly not a bunch of vampires

Albeit it is true that many of us here dislike the sunlight 

In either case welcome. 

A few final words of advice: Remember that we all make our own fun on here, and what you get out your stay on these forums are all about what you make of it. 

Also stay out of the Onyx Arcade, that place is pure cancer. 

Edited by Tartar