Greetings Pokemon Reborn Community

PESH1

Hello all

This is my first post at the forums. I have started playing Pokemon Reborn since E.15 after my friend recommended it to me and I fell in love with the story immediately. I have been lurking in the forums ever since E.15 and I joined the forums a couple of months back. I have finished E.16, and this wouldn’t have been possible without the forums. Every question I had was asked by another member already and I did benefit from it. I would like to thank Lostelle’s event pokemon guide and department sticker guide which were very helpful.

My favourite character is Anna. I also like the characters of Radomus and Terra(Hear me RAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWRRRRR!!!).

Atmosphere – Paranoia soundtrack was extremely memorable and it fit perfectly in the build up to the Ditto/Arceus encounter. Radomus quote of even light can be as blinding as darkness fit the sequence perfectly.

Cain and Aya’s exchanges in Agate Circus was also fun. I also liked the Viridian forest mix while jumping over Crustle puzzles. I really hope the developers bring back the Johto Boss Mix as the Gym leader theme, I thought it fit perfectly and was kind of disappointed when Adrienn gym battle did not have this theme.

It’s also interesting to go through posts such as Radomus, Anna and Noel theory, Lin theory, Relationship variable guide and all the prediction threads. Nowadays I follow development blog closely and I have started playing Pokemon Rejuvenation. I will also share my Reborn adventure in Team Showcase section shortly.

Well since somebody has already posted the mandatory welcome to the club video all I can say is that the following series of words used to be in hebrew: Welcome to hell, sanity is optional and by optional I mean completely and utterly useless, good luck, read the forum rules and of course have fun. We have the usual RP and creative writing scene, a spot where you can complain about how bleh life is or how awesome it has been or anything in between, and of course several subforums where you can talk about Reborn the game. So yeah I hope that you become another frequent poster.