Wondertrade YouTube Video

ProjectIceman

Wondertrade Party  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Should I mass breed and wondertrade a rare pokemon? Make sure to comment which pokemon you want. (No hacking will be used lol)

• Sounds awesome!
    • I don't know...maybe?
    • I don't really care...
    • Naw, I'm good.

Would anyone be interested in having me mass breeding and Wondertrading an uncommon pokemon that cannot be found easily? If you are interested, leave some comments down below and name the type of pokemon that I should breed. I thought it would be interesting to make it into a YouTube video.

Does anyone have any dark types that can hold out against Shade's Gengar? I will trade you a lv 70 Shiny Amoonguss for it.  Also I have other high level shinies I got from Wondertrade you might be fascinated in. 

I want some types that can hold their own against a level 35 Gengar. I am going up against Shade and I want to beat him badly.  

Edited by Baikal11

On 07. 04. 2017. at 9:18 PM, Baikal11 said:

Does anyone have any dark types that can hold out against Shade's Gengar? I will trade you a lv 70 Shiny Amoonguss for it.  Also I have other high level shinies I got from Wondertrade you might be fascinated in. 

I want some types that can hold their own against a level 35 Gengar. I am going up against Shade and I want to beat him badly.  

I do have a Sneasel that I was thinking of breeding and trading. Maybe on Saturday or Sunday when I am free.

On 08. 04. 2017. at 5:34 AM, BairWithMe said:

Torchic would be nice. So would Charmander, larvitar, bagon, and other dragon types. 

I do have a Charizard I could breed. As for the others...I will need to see if I have them. Been a long time since I played lol

On 08. 04. 2017. at 9:04 AM, danarizer said:

tyrunt, with dragon dance

Oh? I think I have one of those...or was that in Pokemon Rejuvenation...lol

On 4/13/2017 at 8:16 AM, ProjectIceman said:

I do have a Sneasel that I was thinking of breeding and trading. Maybe on Saturday or Sunday when I am free.

I do have a Charizard I could breed. As for the others...I will need to see if I have them. Been a long time since I played lol

Oh? I think I have one of those...or was that in Pokemon Rejuvenation...lol

I apologize for not getting back to you right away. I ended up beating Shade anyways. On one of the enemies you will lose no matter how much you try due to the level caps. I was like I can win this. The lv 75 Pokemon ended up having Earthquake and other attacks to wreck my team of level 45s. :P The guy was like I only need one Pokemon to beat you. I was like dude you are going to get wrecked. :P 

Anyways I have some shiny Pokemon and other types as well. My username is Baikal11 and my character's name is D.Roy. I tend to wonder trade a lot of shinies that I find. I was like do I want this Pokemon in my Pokemon bank to fill it up or should I just Wonder Trade it. I end up Wonder Trading quite a bit. Along with spreading the Pokerus. :) 

Well, I am finally getting started in breeding one of the suggested pokemon. And the winner is.......not telling lol. If you would like to know what it is look down below.

Spoiler

ralts.jpg

Now, hatching these eggs are gonna be the big issue (with my time being very limited). I have the Oval Charm, so I could collect and hatch eggs all at the same time. My goal is to collect 60-100 eggs to wondertrade.

I also have an idea to who to breed next. You might find that in another post in the later future. Thanks to everyone for their feedback.

13 hours ago, Baikal11 said:

I have a couple of shiny Stantlers if anyone is interested? I really need to clean out my pokemon database because I have a lot of unnecessary Pokemon that others could use instead. Ask me if you need anything in particular.

Oh? I would be interested in getting one. But it might have to be later during the week since I work in the evenings. 

STATUS UPDATE: So I managed to hatch 10 eggs so far (actually 11 but one was a shiny male and......I'M GREEDY OKAY! XD) Its going pretty good so far and I like using my time to discover areas that I never went to (managed to catch a Feebas in the ice cave near Ametrine City and got a Prism Scale). So far the pace I am going is pretty good and I may hatch 100 eggs in a couple of weeks (depending on my weekend work schedule and my Pokemon fan-game upload schedule).

P.S. Shout out to the YouTuber Dai Laughing for all of his content on where to find hidden Pokemon and items in Pokemon Reborn. Gives me something to do rather than just running around in circles trying to hatch eggs :) 

10 hours ago, Baikal11 said:

ProjectIceMan if you are interested in one just kik me to see if I am online or not. Kik is baikal11.

I definitely will when I have the time. I'll make sure to remember.

STATUS UPDATE: I finally managed to get to 100 eggs...in fact, I managed to get 120 eggs now lol. Now all I need to do is to figure out a potential date when I should do this. I definitely want to do it on a Saturday, because apparently there is another group that is Wondertrading during that time (forgot the groups name sry). If I can't do it on a Saturday, then I at least want to do it on Sunday. 

I will keep you posted on more information and a date at a later time. Thanks for all of your comments and support! :) 

On 4/29/2017 at 4:11 PM, Baikal11 said:

I just received a shiny Bouffalant,  Tauros, Quagsire, and Hippopotas. I really want a ghost/dark type Pokemon. 

Shiny Tauros.jpg

Shiny Bouffalant.jpg

Hmm...I don't think I have a Sableye or a Spiritomb. Ill have to check up on that.

STATUS UPDATE: I have set up a date for the Wondertrade for this week on Saturday. Will be sometime after 6:00 PM EST. For more information, visit this thread: 

Even if you have a Ghastly then it is all good. :D I love Shiny Tauros though. I found a 2nd one but I didn't have the right team with me to neutralize it and catch it with a Pokeball. :P I will take anything that is Ghost or grass type. :) 

Edited by Baikal11

• 2 weeks later...