How do i transfter my emerald game pokemon to pearl?

bobthebobby

Yes, you need to have the national dex. Here are the steps:

How to Trade

This is a ONE-WAY TRANSFER! Pokémon sent from Pokémon Emerald to Pokémon Pearl cannot be sent back to Pokémon Emerald!

Put your Pokémon Emerald cartridge into the GBA slot of the Nintendo DS. Put your Pokémon Pearl cartridge into the DS game slot. Start your Pokémon Pearl game and choose the "Migrate from Pokémon Emerald" option in the menu. When asked to migrate, say Yes. When asked to confirm, say Yes. Choose exactly six pokémon (no more and no less) to transfer. After choosing, say Yes, and when informed that the pokémon cannot be returned to the GBA cartridge, say Yes.

Then start your game of Pokémon Pearl. You need to go to Pal Park in the game. The Pal Park is in Route 221. To get there, go south from Sandgem Town and use Surf to travel to Route 219. Go south from there to Route 220, then use the northeast path to go to route 221. Keep going east until you reach a building. This is Pal Park. Go inside.

What you could (maybe even should) do, is clone your Pokemon first, so that you can transfer them to Pearl and still have them on Emerald. That's what 
I always did with Emerald to Diamond.

Also, you can only do it once every 24 hours