consecutive double battles

kortchy

can someone please help me build a team out of this pokemons to beat the hell out of those who invaded the Fiore Mansion (where Titania resides) all I can get through was the second double battle and always losing the third one.  please help I'm stuck at agate circus for months just to level up these pokemons to prepare for the battles. I'll appreciate any opinions and suggestions :) thanks fellas !

boboboob.PNG

Does either your Granbull or Arcanine have Intimidate- ability? There are many Pokemon with high Attack stat in the second and third battles, so that might be a good way to make them more manageable. You certainly need an Electric-type as well, so my pick would be Manectric simply because it's the fastest of the Electric-types you have. You could use a Fire-type to deal with Scizor and Excadrill in the third battle. What I don't recommend for you to pick are Chesnaught and Vivillon. Vivillon is just quite frail, so unless the AI decides to decimate your partner first, you can't set up. Chesnaught has so many weaknesses, so even if you're in a relatively good match-up, like vs Eelektross, it can still deal damage with Flamethrower.

The first battle is easy so any pokemon will be good.

The second battle is the hardest for me , so i suggest you take at least 2 strong fire pokemon because fern use several plant type and blake only ice. Take scrafty because he is very strong in this game , gardevoir to counter dragons ( haxorus for fern , carchomp for solaris ) , and a strong electrik pokemon to one shot solaris's gyarados. 

so maybe : scrafty , blaziken ( for the speed ) , another fire type ( galopa is good ) , gardevoir , goodra ( always usefull ) , elecktross or ampharos.

take a lot of revive and max potions with you ! 

On 4/7/2017 at 4:37 AM, kortchy said:

can someone please help me build a team out of this pokemons to beat the hell out of those who invaded the Fiore Mansion (where Titania resides) all I can get through was the second double battle and always losing the third one.  please help I'm stuck at agate circus for months just to level up these pokemons to prepare for the battles. I'll appreciate any opinions and suggestions :) thanks fellas !

boboboob.PNG

If Florinia your partner for both of the battles? Or is it Florinia, then Julia?