What we'll do when Generation VII arrives + Opinion on Ame's death.

Peridot

Howdy Friends ,im kinda new to this Forums but since i loved Pokemon Reborn i cant resist myself to post :D

Anyway, direct to the point.

As we know Amethyst a.k.a the creator said that Generation VII will be added in Episode 18 or 19 (Little Chances of appearing on episode 17)

But i have a great worry when Ame goes on developing those new episodes, You see i have in mind that she will replace the original forms to Alolan forms or it will be random, to put it easy random chances of Alolan form or original form; What i propose is that Amethyst take this thing into account, not oblige her to do this of course, but this is a little advice so that Pokemon Reborn shines. :D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Opinion to Amethyst' death 

P.S : Also Ame why did you died in the 16th episode, you know i kinda wanted you to respond in the Grand Hall, also i would also think you may revive by any means.  Lin a.k.a The Mental Sick Woman has a seriuous problem due to the fact that she satisfies herself by making people suffering, that  indeed its a serious mental problem, but anyway that death was pretty brutal so i think you should put a rating into this game for 10 or older, (i have 15)

anyway sorry to be a bother Ame but i wish you seriously revive in the 18th episode, i kinda want to avenge you by torturing Lin a bit to give her a lesson.

Cheers :D

Edited by Peridot

7 minutes ago, Peridot said:

As we know Amethyst a.k.a the creator said that Generation VII will be added in Episode 18 or 19 (Little Chances of appearing on episode 17)

But i have a great worry when Ame goes on developing those new episodes, You see i have in mind that she will replace the original forms to Alolan forms or it will be random, to put it easy random chances of Alolan form or original form; What i propose is that Amethyst take this thing into account, not oblige her to do this of course, but this is a little advice so that Pokemon Reborn shines. :D

Gen VII will be in Episode 17, check this:

http://www.rebornevo.com/index.php?/pr/development/

8 minutes ago, Peridot said:

Opinion to Amethyst' death 

P.S : Also Ame why did you died in the 16th episode, you know i kinda wanted you to respond in the Grand Hall, also i would also think you may revive by that Lin a.k.a The Mental Sick Women due to the fact that she satisfies herself by making people suffering, that  indeed its a serious mental problem, but anyway that death was pretty brutal so i think you should put a rating into this game for 12 or older, (i have 15)

anyway sorry to be a bother Ame but i wish you seriously revive in the 18th episode, i kinda want to avenge you by torturing Lin a bit to give her a lesson.

Cheers :D

Also I think this is a spoiler for some who haven't finish EP16 yet, so you might need to change the title and possibly put this in a spoiler tag.

Edited by Lightseeker

I hardly think Ame's gonna be revived since she said herself that she didn't really want to be in the game, but was forced to do so due to popularity, it seems. Ame's death ingame mainly served as a means for the player to see that Team Meteor was not messing around AT ALL.

Anyways, you should probably make the welcome thread in the 'Grand Hall' subforum, Mr Phoenix Wright - er, I mean, @Peridot

Okay i will take you into account Apollo Justice ermmmm, Mr.Divergent

C;

Im going to ask Prosecutor Edgeworth to charge Lin for being a boss of a Maliant Team

Spoiler

I think Ame's death has more to do with her being the champion. The act of killing the champion is more of a demonstration of her power, rather than to show how far she's willing to go. We saw how far she's willing to go long before the Devon Corp incident (the many death's attributed to her organization)

Technically we're way past the spoiler lock for E16, so it's not required to warn for spoilers in the title any more. People tend to do it anyway sometimes, but more out of convenience.

Considering Ame did say she wanted to get rid of her in-game character, I doubt we'll see her make a comeback from the dead. But I do hope the consequences of the death will be properly explored in the story. Nothing's more frustrating than character deaths that everyone just seems to forget about the morning after. While she's never been a very active participant in the story prior to the Devon assault, it'd be nice to see the general public reacting to the news of her death somehow. Maybe just through dialogue of NPCs in the grand hall, or the TV.

PS: OP gets approval points from me for that Klinklang on their team. I can respect that.

4 hours ago, GS BALL said:

I didn't like that death, much... I didn't like it because i was right next to it happening and i didn't even have the chance to interfere, in any way! 

Besides, i downright hate persons with the character of Lin. Doubly so, since she sniffs us out from that underground base stunt, puts an eye on us and watches, without making a certain, direct move at/against us... This causes uneasiness and unpredictability; i hate this character, the most. She unnerves me and makes me lose focus, concentration, cool, balance. I will rest my case once i do to her exactly what she did to Ame! And retrieve her pokemon (Ame's).

So in other words: It's a very well written character.

15 hours ago, Mr. Divergent said:

I hardly think Ame's gonna be revived since she said herself that she didn't really want to be in the game, but was forced to do so due to popularity, it seems. Ame's death ingame mainly served as a means for the player to see that Team Meteor was not messing around AT ALL.

Anyways, you should probably make the welcome thread in the 'Grand Hall' subforum, Mr Phoenix Wright - er, I mean, @Peridot

well said good sir.

Thank you guys for all your opinions i really apreciated, 

Now talking about the Original And Alolan Forms,

how is the game suppossed to make different forms appear? 

its like my Post up, im worried that Ame forgets that so i made this post for her to remember this ting

A little joke so you guys can laugh C:

It is so cold outside I saw a politician with his hands in his own pockets.

Anyways leave your opinions here so can we discuss it more throughly

Lin is a Mental Sick Woman so she must know the consequences of her acts, thats karma should said Ame's ghost XD

But thoes Ame know this? ???????????????????????????????

19 hours ago, GS BALL said:

I didn't like that death, much... I didn't like it because i was right next to it happening and i didn't even have the chance to interfere, in any way! 

Besides, i downright hate persons with the character of Lin. Doubly so, since she sniffs us out from that underground base stunt, puts an eye on us and watches, without making a certain, direct move at/against us... This causes uneasiness and unpredictability; i hate this character, the most. She unnerves me and makes me lose focus, concentration, cool, balance. I will rest my case once i do to her exactly what she did to Ame! And retrieve her pokemon (Ame's).

We will get revenge GS

Lin will suffer, i hope

5 minutes ago, Peridot said:

Yes, Ame has said multiple times that the alolan forms will be in different places to their original forms. 

Hiuff, Thank you mde2001 that solve anthing from what i asked,

Anywayyy  if i have more questions ill post them in here, kay, thank you for your time to post this mde2001

6 minutes ago, Peridot said:

Why would Ame even think otherwise. I think she has a logical plan for the Alolan Forms.

• Global Mods
23 minutes ago, Amethyst said:

Awh, are sadists really so bad?

I get called that a lot too, you know.

Maybe Lin and I aren't so different.

Except for one of us still being alive.

Also Lin is a big meanie.

Now, back to Ame's death,

I admire you Ame by this and other games that you created? right?

Anyway, thanks for having the time to post to this forums.

P.S : Where do i get the honey to put in on trees?

Ultimately the death meant nothing. Worf Effect (Which I absolutely loathe) was in full swing and Lin/Ame's limited screen time equaled just another corpse to clean up, go through and haul out. 

Could it have been better done? Yes. Would it be implemented at this point? Meeh.

Playing through Reborn a second time is troubling and for those with limited time and busy schedules means trying to sit down and do it over again. 

.... If anything, shouldn't Ame's corpse be removed from the Fake Devon building? It's still kinda there after we escape....

20 minutes ago, Sirrobert said:

I disagree that this was a Worf effect.

This was not to show that Lin is some super strong badass. The way everyone in Meteor talks about her already did that. This was just to show how murderous she is.

I think it was why else would Ame be proclaimed champion? It did not serve any purpose outside of Worf. Why display that that hydreigon could survive a hit from an alolan ninetales?

Also the problem  with talk is that it is just talk. If team skull talks on how great their leader is I'm not impressed. The same with team meteor, they basically have little battle credibility left. Storywise we have beaten all their admins and their boss as well. The boss was even in gauntlet style with a "bad" tag partner. So if they say Lin is stronger, I think meh.