Bididan - looking for some trades to complete my obtainable dex!

Bididan

Hi everyone!

I am new to this forum, but I used it a lot to make my way through Reborn thus far. I started when E15 was the latest, and I recently completed E16. I'd like to make some trade in order to complete my obtainable Pokedex. I can offer basically anything (i.e., other obtainable pokemons; some shinies; etc.) in return for one of those:

Slowpoke (don't know if it was obtainable in some older episodes, if not, just correct me and I will remove it from this list :-D)

Gastly (same as Slowpoke)

Staryu (the mystery egg was not kind to me :-()

Scyther (same as Slowpoke and Gastly)

Magikarp (I know for a fact that it once was available)

Azurill (like I said, the mystery egg was not kind)

Heracross (I chose Pinsir; are there any other way to get Heracross in-game?)

Skarmory (same as Slowpoke and co.)

Shroomish (that egg tough!)

Cacnea (of course I got Seel from the other egg)

Shuppet (I think I killed it...can't remember...Anyways, it doesn't appear when I click on the right tombstone)

Ferroseed (who knows?)

Axew (not to mention the egg!)

Vullaby (To egg, or not to egg?)

Larvesta (shot trough the egg! and you're to blame! You give egggggg, a bad name!)

Fletching (well, I know. Not in-game. But who knows!)

Honedge (of course of course, not in-game blabla...)

Thank you very much! I don't know how trades usually work (like who's supposed to contact who, how, etc.), so please, feel free to educate me :-D!

Have a good day!

Bididan

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone!

Me again! I thought I could get "weather based pokemon events" on my own, but for the past month, weather as never been windy, stormy or sunny in my game. If you could help my complete my obtainable dex trough trades that would be so kind :-)! I am looking for:

Drifloon

Helioptile

Murkrow

Zorua

Tynamo

As for the others (e.g., Dratini, Bagon, Deino, etc), I know some of you might have them, but I prefer to wait for further episodes to get them in-game :-).

Thank you very much for your help!

Bididan

2 hours ago, Bididan said:

Hi everyone!

Me again! I thought I could get "weather based pokemon events" on my own, but for the past month, weather as never been windy, stormy or sunny in my game. If you could help my complete my obtainable dex trough trades that would be so kind :-)! I am looking for:

Drifloon

Helioptile

Murkrow

Zorua

Tynamo

As for the others (e.g., Dratini, Bagon, Deino, etc), I know some of you might have them, but I prefer to wait for further episodes to get them in-game :-).

Thank you very much for your help!

Bididan

I can give you drifloon, helioptile, murkrow and zorua, if you're ok that they're not IV mons or have particular egg moves.

2 minutes ago, Candy said:

I can give you drifloon, helioptile, murkrow and zorua, if you're ok that they're not IV mons or have particular egg moves.

Can I please have Helioptile too?

user:  svemir

Edited by Svemir1991

1 hour ago, Bididan said:

Thank you very much for your offer but I already found all I needed :-) Indeed I did not care for IVs or anything. It was only to complete my obtainable dex.

No problem :)

1 hour ago, Svemir1991 said:

Can I please have Helioptile too?

user:  Svemir

Yep I can give you Helioptile - give me a few mins to start up