Fan Game search

I am searching for an Fan-Game(Except Reborn, Victory Fire, Light Platnium, Dark Rising) with:

- a great story

OR

- all / a lot Legendary appears

OR

- a long Game with many hours to play(Like Reborn)

OR

- a Invincible game

Edited by HellBoyOnEarth

the thing about Desolation is that the first gym battle is borderline Unfair, just a warning if you decide to play it. don't get me wrong it's good, but it's unfair in how hard it is in the early game while giving you close to nothing to deal with it(for the first gym battle you can get nothing but Bibarel that can even do something against the team/0

Also, I just remembered these:

- Light Platinum 

- Red Adventures

- Ash Gray

- Full Moon

- Alabaster

- XY Naturia

- Mega

Light Platnium was very good, I played it three times to the end

Red Adventures was nice to play, don't remember how far I came :P

I played Ash Gray till the League

the thing about Desolation is that the first gym battle is borderline Unfair, just a warning if you decide to play it. don't get me wrong it's good, but it's unfair in how hard it is in the early game while giving you close to nothing to deal with it(for the first gym battle you can get nothing but Bibarel that can even do something against the team/0

Sounds good :D

Had the same in Victory Fire

You only had Axew/Gible and Ekans to a normal gym...

Edited by HellBoyOnEarth

Desolation's quite challenging considering its large maps and the trainer's mons. The selection of mons is also scaled down on the quality of the mons, although these mons are strong at the time they're given. The story is also interesting, what with its dark theme and semi-realistic, semi-fictional feel. You'll also love the characters and there's also relationship variables based on choices. Choices also serve as important deterrents to determine character's fates and missing important items/events can make you regret it later.

when coming out of a jungle with mostly bug and grass types and then throwing a FIRE type gl as the first one is simply unfair to bad game design IMO. making a game hard is an easy thing, making it hard but fair is an art that is hard to achief.

12 minutes ago, Wolfox Glace said:

when coming out of a jungle with mostly bug and grass types and then throwing a FIRE type gl as the first one is simply unfair to bad game design IMO. making a game hard is an easy thing, making it hard but fair is an art that is hard to achief.

Tbh I just wrecked him with geodude. I didn't think he was tough at all.

What level of quality are we talking about here?

To me, Reborn is top tier and unsurpassed among all Fan-games. But at the same time I disliked Light Platinum for it's lacklustre story and repetitive gameplay, but you seemed to enjoy it, which may indicate that you and I search for different things in games.

In either case, the top 3 Pokémon fangames are pretty widely considered to be Pokémon Reborn, Rejuvenation and Insurgence, so if you liked Reborn, you'll probably enjoy those other two.