just another annoying guy !

Zarc

Hello everyone !

First of all , i'm a french ! so..... big sorry for my bad English you know :( 

My real name is Alexandre , i'm living in South of France. I play pokemon since the first generation ( pokemon blue was my first game ) , i am 23 years old , and well the passion of pokemon is still there after all these years !

I played  many pokemon fan games and reborn is obviously the best in my opinion , with rejuvenation and desolation , so i would like to congratulate everyones who are working on these projects ! I love dark/mature stories. Pokemon reborn is the first fan game that i played and i was immediately fascinated by the differences with basics games , more challenging , difficult etc... I finished the game twice. Caracters are just awesomes , my favourites on reborn are Cain ( for his humor ^^ ) , Fern/Blake ( punchlines xD ) , and Lin ( quite badass ).

Concerning pokemon univers , my favourites types are dragons because they are cool , and fires because they are beautifull ( typhlosion is so cute :) ).

Finally , concerning my real life , i love rugby , video-games of course , and discover new landscapes ! I'm actually studing history , my passion is Second Wold War's history and i would like to work around that in another country in a few years ^^

This is the first time i register on an international forum so.... apologies if my presentation is not correct ! thank you !! :D

Bonjour monseur! Çava? Now that was all the french I remember from my one year of having it in school.

Welcome to Reborn!(almost typer ro Teborn, no joke) I hope you enjoy your stay!