Rebornian Mentions: Ama (Presented by Cat Chat Blogs)

Miss Kitty

Cat Chat Blogs Presents:

Rebornian Mentions: Ama

Somewhere in one of the very pretty buildings of northern West Germany sits a birb by the name of Ama! Ama was nominated by Nagisa and also goes by the nickname Meteor Admin ZEL. They’ve been with us for about two years now, and in their spare time, they enjoy writing and reading, doing internet things, birb things, playing video games, and going to concerts and festivals. Ama is also working towards getting a bachelor’s degree in Education with a goal of teaching English and Geography. Go Ama!

tumblr_inline_o2x09fF86t1ttc8k7_500.jpg

An accurate portrait and description of Ama

Life in Reborn

Ama was introduced to Reborn through an ex who really enjoyed playing Reborn, the game. “At first I wasn’t interested,” Ama continues, “because the way they (their ex) talked about the game made it sound like it was trying too hard with shock value instead of having a good story.” Their ex reached a point where they couldn’t win a battle, so Ama stepped in and fought the battle for them Ama actually started their own save in this situation. “Needless to say, I soon discovered that I really liked the game, but by the time I got interested in it, my partner (wasn’t).” Because Ama didn’t have anyone to talk to about it, they soon turned to the community to chat about it. Which brings us to present day.

Two of Ama’s favorite moments in Reborn include the Gator Wars as well as the little stories and conversations the server occasionally has with them. Gator Wars took up one of the favorite moments for Ama because Arkhi was on the phone during the storytelling. “There were a ton of typos and autocorrect failures, giving us gems like ‘Tebron,’ ‘Crab Folk,’ ‘l’ewd coast,’ and ‘roast gaot.’ Sides went into orbit that day.” Arkhi, you should know what’s coming during your interview. Just sayin’. Another favorite moment Ama enjoys thinking back on is when Ice was asking the server questions about characters. “Things like what it’d be like if Sirius got his own cooking show, or what’d happen if you lock Terra and Blake in a room together. I think that one was memorable because it’s the earliest conversation I can remember having on (public) chat with Ice and Lost.”

il_340x270.1005652876_r13f.jpg

Ama since day 1.

Other than summoning Lost on short notice by the mention of her name, Ama spends their time chatting with their favorite peoples: Lost, Ice, Bibs, Ody, Dan, Wendel, Viri… -takes short breath- … Inno, DW, Edge, Jacze, Huk, Spine, Int -- As well as forum members Matry and Jasmi. They also love being around their Rebornian crush, Ice. CCB’s got the inside deets here:

Love is Love, is Love is, Love

“When I was new to the server, people were talking about the Reborn League, and Ika was storytelling, trying to get Ice to join.” After Ikaru pointed out that Ice was part of the group that created Team Meteor and its characters, Ama was pretty excited about that and had mentioned that ZEL is their favorites. Ice PM’d Ama with a couple of links that he thought Ama would find interesting, like the sprites that Ame made for Eve and Lumi. “At first, I felt nervous talking to him because I was sure I’d annoy him and that I’d be boring. But he kept talking to me.” Ice messaged Ama again the next night. Before they knew it, Ama and Ice were talking about a lot of different things. It didn’t take too long before these two decided to give dating a go.

“I couldn’t be happier with him, he’s amazing <3” - Ama

6632203.jpg

D'awwwhhhh!

This happy couple’s face-to-face meetup is getting closer, too! Ama plans to meet with Ice and his family towards late summer. “I’m really looking forward to it!” Awwh, Reborn! This is so wonderful and cute and awesome! We here at CCB wish ya’ll the best of luck~

Reborn, The Game

Within the game, Ama’s favorite moments come from everything surrounding Tanzan Meteor Base and also the scenes with PULSE Abra. “I’ll never get over Abra sassing Zero,” Ama says. “It brought tears to my eyes from laughing.” However, when it comes to ZEL, it’s a different story. “Anything involving ZEL is enough to make me happy… Or enough to make me cry,” Ama says as I picture them curling up into a ball as they refer to episode 16. Some of Ama’s biggest challenges with the game was making it through the Gym Leader Florinia and Radomus’ gym puzzle. Through their first gameplay, Florinia gave Ama the most trouble. “I wasn’t prepared for the game’s difficulty level.” These days, the only challenge Ama deals with in the game is facing off against Shade. Overall, Ama really loves the game and enjoys playing it on a regular basis.

Ama Overall

Ama is a really awesome person to the community, and great to get to know. Through their journey in Reborn, their biggest success comes from finding an amazing partner and gaining great friends. Their next big goal with Reborn is meeting up with Ice, and during that time, Ama hopes to meet Dan and several other Rebornians along the Eastern Coast of the U.S. “I’m really looking forward to the vacation,” Ama exclaims. If you see Ama around, be sure to chirp at them or throw some birbs their way!

“I want everyone to know that birds are the perfect lifeforms.” - Ama, 2017

8729709._SX540_.jpg

A big thank you to Ama for the interview!

If you have a nomination in mind, comment below or send a shout-out in chat!

All images do not belong to me.

Edited by Miss Kitty

How appropriate that Ama's Cat Chat blog comes in the middle of a wave of AMAs. 

Anyway, this was another fantastic read. I knew a bit of this stuff, but once again learnt a lot about Ama, which is always good. Keep up the fantastic work on this series :D

I hypothesize Ama planned this name years in advance for this moment to camouflage in perfectly with the AMAs. Perhaps this is the inner bird of prey, blending into its environment. Mad props to you, intentional or otherwise, I love the images.

3 hours ago, Miss Kitty said:

Other than summoning Lost on short notice by the mention of her name, Ama spends their time chatting with their favorite peoples: Lost, Ice, Bibs, Ody, Dan, Wendel, Viri… -takes short breath- … Inno, DW, Edge, Jacze, Huk, Spine, Int -- As well as forum members Matry and Jasmi.

Huk

well... didn't know I had the honor of being a mention. *sniffles a little* No... I'm not crying I just have something in my eye.

((Seriously though you's great people Ama lol. Sorry I'm not around all that often to talk to ya and what not. I do enjoy the chats when they happen doe. Always good fun~))