A proper introduction

iTunes

Haha, my last introduction was very short and just consisted of a small hello. I am here to make a proper introduction here now, still short though.

First off the game is great and it's a lot of fun, currently I have just obtained the eighth badge and using my amazing team (I think I linked it down below)

Secondly, hello! My name for the time being will go undisclosed and when speaking to me feel free to call me iTunes or just Tunes, whatever you want really.

Thirdly, I am not exactly a social person and I am fairly shy so just message me if you wanna talk, chances are I will, just shy...

Fourthly, I love Pokemon and I love Kricketune! (I am currently using one, it's just on rotation and is currently level sixty two or so) 

And finally, I wanna meet everyone, thanks for spending time listening to me. <3

Capture.PNG

1 minute ago, Mr. Divergent said:

Hi there, Tunes! Welcome to the Forums and I hope you enjoy your stay! :D

You seem like a cool person, as you're one of those people who also like Kricketune (Fury Cutter Master). 

Haha, thank you so much for your kind words of welcome! I love Kricketune because of it's ability and with Fury Cutter, it just slices through everything, first two gyms? Nope! People say it get's worse later on, but I don't think so, it is still a very unique and helpful Pokemon.

2 minutes ago, iTunes said:

Haha, thank you so much for your kind words of welcome! I love Kricketune because of it's ability and with Fury Cutter, it just slices through everything, first two gyms? Nope! People say it get's worse later on, but I don't think so, it is still a very unique and helpful Pokemon.

Yeah, Kricketune's cool; I've used it in both my Reborn and Desolation runs. Sure, it gets less utility as the games move on, but still it does help from time to time.

I've said it on your last threat but I'll say it again, Welcome to reborn friend :)

if YOU ever feel like talking you can always pm me, seeing as I'm not exactly king charisma I'm sure we have some things in common

Hello and Welcome to Reborn! :D We hope you enjoy your stay! :D We also have the Redemption League going on, so feel free to check that out! :D 

Don't be shy, we like people like you. I can understand though, I used to be shy.

hello and welcome to the fabulous world of reborn. as a residential bard i probably will not see you in my inn (The Good Knight Inn) but i understand. being a bard is all about learning what people like and adjusting yourself accordingly. i was once shy myself so feel free to talk to me no matter how busy i seem because i have found the quiet ones are the most thoughtful ones..