This is the official discussion topic for Pokemon Wet Moat, the gargantuan hit of the millenium. Feel free to discuss every single detail of its excellence here. Visit the official website for more information, including the download link.

I won't go into too much detail here, it is a masterpiece like no other. The soundtrack is godly and far ahead of its time, the design has some excellent  A E S T H E T I C S , the likes of which have only occurred in Pokemon Rising Rainbow (yet another masterpiece), the gameplay is the most extraordinary I've experienced since Pokemon: Grand Dad, and both the dialogue and the plot are wonderfully written, almost as well-written as The Room. If I had one negative thing to say, it would be that there's only one wet moat, because the world needs wet moats.

Edited by Hycrox

Ok. Don't read if you don't want to cringe today.

Spoiler

I understand the concept of the game. I like it. However, with its announce, its website (without mentionning the description given on that-said website), and being not aware of the "Rainbow six" thing or other stuff, I expected a great game. I'm sorry and I apologize if I'm such an idiot, but I truly felt betrayed.

Sorry, but Pokemon Wet Moat is not gonna exist anymore on my computer.

Sorry again.

16 minutes ago, Gab1 said:

Ok. Don't read if you don't want to cringe today.

Hide contents

I understand the concept of the game. I like it. However, with its announce, its website (without mentionning the description given on that-said website), and being not aware of the "Rainbow six" thing or other stuff, I expected a great game. I'm sorry and I apologize if I'm such an idiot, but I truly felt betrayed.

Sorry, but Pokemon Wet Moat is not gonna exist anymore on my computer.

Sorry again.

Spoiler

Well, it was created for the sake of April Fools' Day, so it was expected that it would be full of memes and all. The overload of features and the unexpected collaboration should have tipped you off to it.

27 minutes ago, Mr. Divergent said:
  Hide contents

Well, it was created for the sake of April Fools' Day, so it was expected that it would be full of memes and all. The overload of features and the unexpected collaboration should have tipped you off to it.

Spoiler

Yeah... looks like I'm was the fool this time!

Anyway, that was funny, after all...

1 minute ago, Gab1 said:
  Hide contents

Yeah... looks like I'm was the fool this time!

Anyway, that was funny, after all...

Spoiler

Yeah. Expect April Fools' to be a widely celebrated holiday. There are a lot of fun things that are done in the internet every time this day rolls around.

This is the best worst thing since Birdemic Shock and Terror. 

We... Are the Crystal Gems... We'll always save the day, and if you think we can't, we'll always find a way. That's why the people of this world, believe in; Garnet, Amethyst, and Pearl, and JOHN CENA!

Lapis Lazuli= Steven Universe's Hayden Christiansen.

Edited by ShadeStrider

22 hours ago, Captain Breakfast said:

Reveal hidden contents

I did. The game's just reading the name of the logged in profile on your computer.

I know that.. It was just a little weird.. What actually freaked me out was that my WLAN card crashed after that, but turns out it was a little bit my fault... :P

• Global Mods

So I just looked at the audio folder and the song that plays for Route Two-o is "Bacon Pancakes".

When I played the game yesterday I thought the voice in the track was saying "Making fangames". The fact that part of the game is a tribute to fangames that were cancelled probably influenced me hearing it like that.