A brand new adventure awaits!

"You'll love this game not for its amazing gameplay, breathtaking graphics, overpowering choice of pokemon, intense and fully exposed characters, nor for its online and offline features; you'll love it for its deep, well explained, and perfect story." - Reborn Reviews (5 Stars)

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, CrossImpact said:

5/7

-1 for me only understanding the basic gist
-1 because 6 of the 7 points are represented by stars and Jester is missing

solid message

No! Pokemon Wet Moat is the best game to ever exist. Don't insult it like that. Nothing, and I say nothing, can ever compare to it.

True and honest message

It suffers a lot from being a sequel and gets shadowed by its predecessor. The humour, the gameplay, the art style, everything was already there in the first game, and this one does nothing but try to reproduce it in order to please an easy fanbase that just wants more of the same. It lacks innovation. 5/10

78/10 Best Fangame in Existence. Would highly recommend. Can we petition for GameFreak to make this an actual main series game?

Spoiler

Honestly though, I downloaded this expecting it to be a joke like Rising Rainbow/Meat last year, but I did not realize that wet moat was just an anagram of meat two was pleasently surprised at the title scream. I also enjoyed the bundled episode of the fangame talk show. That was great 

"While this game is a sequel, it could not have provided a better experience. I can only dream to have such raw artistic talent and vision. Yes, this game is a work of art. The dankest of memes with the freshest of tunes makes this game a must play for all players, regardless of whether or not they have played its predecessor, Rising Rainbow. Context is not needed. I rate it a perfect 5/7" - Fishy Reviews

Edited by sardines

9 hours ago, Mr. Divergent said:

No! Pokemon Wet Moat is the best game to ever exist. Don't insult it like that. Nothing, and I say nothing, can ever compare to it.

True and honest message

You might very well be right!  I was rushing it because I had to catch my train. will give it a second playthrough tomomomomorrow, what an outrageous slip of the tongue. possibly 7/7

• Global Mods
5 minutes ago, Peridot said:

Dont think my computer will tolerate this graphics but hey thats a game to fullfill your pokemon playing needs

It uses the same graphics as most Pokemon fangames. This game was made for April Fool's and the graphics and many other details listed on the website intentionally don't match the actual game.