Damage

So it's been forever since I posted one of these episodes but I've finally had some time to write again and why not continue the story I love to write. Thanks game for existing. That was pretty cool. So story picks up from episode 9 obviously. Refresher? Sure. Justin and co went to fight Pulse tangrowth, split into teams, Blaze is fighting team magma back at the garden episode ends on a trailer line. Here we go with the aptly named episode 10..... "What did I miss?"

ExT. seacrest's garden

Its night time and most of the Pokémon are sleeping. Seacrest, Blaze and Soldier are tending to the wall. Lucky is trying his best to help but isn't tall enough to assist. Soldier kneels and signals for the young egg to sleep. He pouts but ultimately follows his father's direction.

Seacrest

You boys can sleep, I don't mind doing this alone.

Blaze caws in opposition and Soldier quietly remains focused on his task.

SEACREST

Didn't think you'd listen.

Nancy walks over to the group.

Nancy

I spoke with Ame, she'll be sending over a team of workers to do some repairs and reinforce the wall.

SEACREST

You'd think it was made of kindling at this point.

NANCY

Perhaps you should get some rest.

SEACREST

Yeah. You going home now?

NANCY

I am.

SEACREST

Blaze come here boy.

NANCY

This isn't necessary.

Blaze joins the two.

SEACREST

Walk Nancy home and come right back.

NANCY

I'll be alright.

SEACREST

Nancy its been a long day and those thugs are out there. Let's just be safe.

She looks at Blaze's ready face then to Seacrest's worried expression.

NANCY

Very well. Blaze-

Nancy gestures for Blaze to follow her.

NANCY

Good night Seacrest.

SEACREST

Goodnight Nan.

Nancy and Blaze leave. Seacrest walks over to Soldier.

SEACREST

You can get some rest. Someone will come in the morning to take care of this.

Soldier nods then goes over to his sleeping child and sits with his legs folded around him like a cradle. After a few moments Seacrest gives Soldier a blanket that he uses solely to cover Lucky. SOldier extends his arm out to shake. Seacrest does so slowly. He then sits down next to the two.

SEACREST

Thank you for earlier.

Solider drops his head.

SEACREST

No... It makes sense to want to take someone like him out. But these gangs wont fall without the police coming back. For now-

Cut TO:

ExT. desert

Soldier, Lt Surge and Soldier's partner General Daniel Rush, a tall extremely muscular man with an automatic strapped to his back and traditional military garb. Soldier has bandages drenched in blood all over his arms and torso.

G.Rush

Let's stick to the defensive. You got a bad habit of attacking the leader bud.

Lt.Surge

Kid ain't stupid. End the leader and the rest fall to pieces. Besides pipsqueak saved all of our shit. So...

Rush steps close to Soldier and extends his hand.

CUT TO:

ExT. SEACREST'S GARDEN

Soldier looks up and shakes his head as if exiting a daze.

SEACREST

I said thank you.

Soldier looks and sees Seacrest's hand. Soldier cracks a smile.

ExT. obsidia Park

The action continues here from last episode's endpoint. Justin and Luxcalibur are homing on the plant and metal monstrosity that sits at the epicenter of Obsidia park. As the two get within attacking range of the monster Tangrowth they are separated by a rampant vine that propels Luxcalibur back towards the group of trainers, Justin continues forward and lands directly at the eye of the storm.

Justin

Hey...

Justin flourishes the glass in his hand and just as he is about to lunge it at the plant's eye several tenrills all come crashing down on him but a flash of green pulls him out of the way at the last second. After a moment he realizes he's next to Florinia, Amaria, Cain, Venasaur, Muk, and Kingdra.

JUSTIN

Thanks Flo.

Florinia

You're welcome. I do wish that you'd take some form of caution when attacking opponents.

JUSTIN

Flo cmon where's the fun. HOLY SHIT IS THAT CAIN?!

Cain

Would love to banter but now's not the time for jokes.

JuSTIN

Ha.

CaIN

Muk keep the screen up on Venasaur.

JUSTIN

And... Uh... Who's the lady in blue. Hi, Justin Weyland Terrorist fighter.

CAIN

Literally couldn't of picked a worse tree to bark up.

Amaria

Or time.

JuSTIN

I mean, what's the worst that could-

One of the tentacles swoops Justin up and slams him several times into the ground and throws him at the guardrail at the edge of the park.

AMARIA

This is the talented back-up Rini?

CAIN

I thought he'd be good too. Looks can be deceiving huh?

Justin's head is down but one hand is on his ear and the other is shaped into a gun that points at Tangrowth.

JuSTIN

3...2...1... Bang...

At that moment. A bolt of lightning slams down and stuns the plan monster momentarily.

JUSTIN

Sorry guys figuring out if my spine still works can someone else kill it?

Every directs their attention back towards the weakened Tangrowth.

AmARIA

Kingdra ICE BEAM!

JuSTIN

Yo Cain. Poison gas this place.

CAIN

That wont hurt- You're not bad Justin.

Justin chuckles and coughs up blood.

JUSTIN

Oh Arceus.. it hurts to laugh.

CAIN

Poison gas.

A smog covers the battleground. The group is all seen with gas masks covering them even the non-poison Pokémon. Luxcalibur makes his rounds to point everyone in the right direction.

JUSTIN

Lux HIT IT HARD!

The forest Pokémon roars and the gas clears the area Luxcalibur is nowhere to be found but it is holding the young Panchams it kidnapped from their parents. Justin leaps from behind the Tangrowth dropping an empty bottle of moomoo milk and snatching the two cubs from the tendrills.

JUSTIN

Hey. You got about 10 seconds.

Justin runs past everyone, kissing Florinia on the cheek before he plunges into the underground. Florinia turns from the group.

FLORINIA

Still a poor choice of trees.

InT. obsidia depths

Victoria, Embroar, Scrafty and the Pangoro crew are fighting in the now lit tunnel where a creepy eye covered in moss swings tendrills at the heroes.

Victoria

Justin. You're okay.

JUSTIN

Only a few broken bones.

VICTORIA

Are those the Pangoro children.

JUSTIN

Yeah so.

The lead pandas take notice of their now safe children.

JUSTIN

Time to go all out boys.

Purple fluid leaks from the ceiling. The Pangoros and Scrafty begin ruthlessly beating on the eye of the storm that is the Tangrowth's underbelly.

The ceiling is broken in by vines and Justin is pulled up by Venasaur and flung towards the heavily weakened monster.

JUSTIN

Thanks V. YOU BOYS DOWNSTAIRS BETTER BE READY.

The Pokémon underground unleash a flurry of punches and Justin follows suit and begins violently beating down on the main body of Tangrowth and eventually it is knocked out of its PULSE form. Justin crosses his arms.

JUSTIN

Everyone step back.

The team underground exits the monster's nest and the trainers upstairs all run to the park's edge.

JUSTIN

Here's a real monster's technique.

Several tendrills all begin to crash down on Justin mimicking the beginning of their fight.

JUSTIN

Thunder.

Lightning strikes the field around him.

JUSTIN

Thunder.

More lightning strikes the ground.

JUSTIN

THUNDER!

Just before the attacks land a violent crash down of several lightning bolts all scorch the ground and burn away the violent overgrowth. Many plants around the city are destroyed. Finally the body is violently electrocuted and burns away as well. Luxcalibur falls from the sky and lands on the PULSE machine in front of Justin.

JuSTIN

Thunder cat..... hoooo...

Luxcalibur wags his tail. Justin walks over to the trainers in time to see Victoria and company have made their way above ground. Luxcalibur sits behind Justin and stands to rest on Justin's shoulders.

JUSTIN

So guys, as much fun as it would of been to solo that sin against nature I am very much glad I had a team to work with. That said... WHAT THE FLORGES WAS THAT THING

A stange hooded figure steps outside from a decrepit shed.

Zel (Eve)

PULSE is the proper designation for the creature you just witnessed fight.

Cain

How did that shed not get destroyed?

JUSTIN

Professor Oak the Science Folk says its Tangrowth.

Zel (ZERO)

That hasbeen fool has no idea what power we're dealing with.

ZEL (Lumi)

I..

ZEL (ZERO)

No one cares Lumi

JUSTIN

This is...

CAIN

Unsettling.

VICTORIA

Who are you?

Justin whispers in Luxcalibur's ear and he gets off his shoulders.

JuSTIN

Yeah you umm... Evildoer?

FLORINIA

They killed well over a dozen people in the last 6 hours alone so yes. This person is well within the boundaries of evil.

JUSTIN

Makes sense since that eyepatch guy is right behind them.

ZEL looks behind themself, Justin takes this moment to jump up and Luxcalibur uses his tail to fling him powerfully towards the individual. Justin throws a punch but goes through a hologram and punches a hole in the PULSE machine effectively shattering his hand. ZEL looks confused at Justin's attack.

ZEL (EVE)

That was a wise distraction. You've given us much to think about Reborn leaders and slightly gifted trainers.

JUSTIN

(scoffs)

Slightly?

AMARIA

You will never win Meteor.

ZEL (ZERO)

We'll see girlie. We will see.

The hologram disappears.

AMARIA

I'm sorry Cain, didn't mean to drag you into this.

CAIN

No sweat. Always fun thwarting evil and what-not.

AMARIA

I have to report to Ame. Rini you okay?

FLORINIA

I've avoided injury yes.

AMARIA

Okay... Goodnight everyone.

Amaria leaves.

VICTORIA

Justin, The two families worked well together.

JUSTIN

Do they hate each other anymore?

VICTORIA

No... I think we've averted their attention with that attack.

JUSTIN

Good. Call Clean and get everyone to go to Seacrest's Garden.

VICTORIA

Where is that?

JUSTIN

A block away from Julia's gym,

VICTORIA

Sure? Is that okay?

JuSTIN

I'm sure they were just sitting around bored all day. Cain.

CAIN

Sup?

JUSTIN

Wanna get drunk?

CAIN

I'm 19.

JUSTIN

Didn't answer my question.

CaIN

That meant yasssssssss.

JUSTIN

Flo?

FLORINIA

Your company is a fresh reprieve from the recent affairs that have destroyed Obsidia. I think after seeing your activity I can feel safe in joining you.

JUSTIN

Alright. LETS PARTYYYYYYYYYYY-

E/I. sEACREST'S GARDEN

Justin and company are at the front door to Seacrest's garden with Seacrest angrily staring at a smirking Justin and Luxcalibur.

JUSTIN

So...

SEACREST

YOU WANT TO PARTY?! YOU MISSED ANOTHER ATTACK!

JUSTIN

(concerned)

Who was hurt?

SEACREST

NO ONE BUT!

Justin is back to smirking.

JUSTIN

Who. Was. Hurt?

SEACREST

Anyone could have easily been-

JUSTIN

Pops pops. Simple question. Need you to answer it to the best of your ability.

Seacrest grunts.

JUSTIN

Who. Was. Hurt.

Seacrest glares angrily but the next shot is the garden full of energy. Everyone who stayed behind after the fight along with the warring underground families and Clean are at the party. Justin and Cain are harassing Florinia and Victoria.

CAIN

So this almost good-looking guy wants to talk to you Victoria.

JUSTIN

Woah C-money. I'm just your average Terrorist fighting, good looking, gym beating, badass. I don't need special treatment.

ViCTORIA

Of course not. So I wont give you any.

Victoria and Florinia walk away and talk to Clean. Justin and Cain go over to Seacrest. Justin's arm is over Cain's shoulder. The two are clearly inseparable at the moment.

SEACREST

I hate you.

JUSTIN

He says that every day. I still haven't paid rent so don't worry.

SEACREST

You missed another attack.

JUSTIN

I'm sorry. I really am. I didn't think- BLAZE. WHERE IS MY BOY

SEACREST

Walking Nancy home.

JUSTIN

Did he get hurt?

Seacrest looks at Justin's broken hand.

SEACREST

I feel as though that shouldn't be your primary concern.

Isabella walks over to Justin and begins healing his hand.

JUSTIN

Don't exhaust yourself Izzy. I'll-

Isabella slaps him and continues healing.

JUSTIN

Ummm. I was just trying to help-

Isabella punches Justin in the mouth.

JUSTIN

What the heck Izzy?

Blaze is seen on the edge of the garden laughing hysterically.

CaIN

So you fight terrorists but lose to Psychic types.

Cain and Seacrest laugh.

JUSTIN

Yeah so do you smartass.

Cain has an epiphany.

CaIN

Oh right.

Everyone laughs.

JUSTIN

Izzy. Seriously, don't over exert yourself.

Blaze walks over and plucks Justin's head. He caws slowly and subtly. Seacreast pats Blaze on the back as he heads inside.

JUSTIN

Sorry. Thank you for your help. I appreciate all assistance for this broken man.

Isabella smiles and hugs Justin then continues healing her new friend. Blaze sits next to his partner.

JUSTIN

So you bodied REDTEAM huh?

Blaze arrogantly rubs his chest then blows on his claws.

JUSTIN

Yeah yeah. Blaze I'd like you to meet a few people since we finally have a break. First is Cain. Cain's dope.

Cain throws his arm around Blaze and hands him a drink.

CAIN

Oh my god. I-

JUSTIN

Its coo.

CAIN

Oh then enjoy.

Blaze indulges.

JuSTIN

Thoughts?

Blaze throws up a thumb.

CAIN

Obviously.

Cain's phone begins to ring.

JUSTIN

Don't do it.

CAIN

Sorry

Cain answers his phone.

CaIN

(loudly)

Its my super overweight sister. She needs support at the gym to lose weight to distract from her club foot.

(now focusing on the phone)

Hey sis what's up?

Cain leaves. Blaze sits down in one of the nearby recliners.

JUSTIN

So bud how did you lead the charge against the flaming offensive?

Blaze outstretches his free hand and waves through the sky as he caws boldly. He sets his beer down and Isabella quickly snatches his seat. He puffs out his chest and takes a great breath.

JUSTIN

I don't know where this clown gets this stuff.

As Justin finishes his comment, Victoria walks over. Justin bolts up with his chest fully puffed out and his voice deepens for his conversation.

JUSTIN

Hey Vick.... uhhh hows it hanging?

VICTORIA

Just letting you know me and Florinia are heading out.

JUSTIN

Shame. You're missing out on the activities.

VICTORIA

I'm sure. Perhaps tomorrow we can make up for lost time?

Justin's voice returns to normal and his chest falls in his excitement.

JUSTIN

Yeah-yeah-yeah...

(regaining composure)

I mean, sounds coo. Maybe we should exchange numbers.

VICTORIA

Already got yours.

Victoria casually walks away, meeting Florinia by the exit.

JUSTIN

But how?

Justin turns to see Luxcalibur in the back of the garden waving his paw and pointing to his communicator. Justin throws a thumbs up while smiling.

JUSTIN

I love you guys so much.

Justin sits down in a chair to see a widely grinning Blaze and Isabella.

JUSTIN

Sorry kids. Mom and dad had to talk. Continue.

Blaze enflames his arms as he dances, the scene silences as he caws and performs the story of his epic battle. The scene slowly fades to black as both Justin and Isabella look on in amazement.

ExT. SEACREST'S GARDEN Morning

The morning is new with the light just breaking in certain areas of the garden. Many of the Pokémon still slumbering from the night before. Blaze and Isabella are asleep in recliners. Luxcalibur is half-awake with Lucky completely passed out nestled beside him. In the center of the garden Justin and Soldier are doing one-handed push ups.

JUSTIN

Fun to finally have a challenger for this. Blaze is strong enough but his balance is still crap.

For the first time it seems Soldier is enjoying physical activity instead of just getting through it.

JUSTIN

You at two hundred for this arm yet?

Soldier nods. Both stand and shake themselves off.

JUSTIN

I'd like to make a little wager.

Soldier looks curiously upon his challenger.

JUSTIN

I win, you come with me to tackle Flo- 50-50 got she's grass or poison. If she's grass, Lux isn't the best match-up. If you win, you name it.

Soldier points to Luxcalibur.

JUSTIN

You can't have Lux.

Soldier shakes his head and points again to Luxcalibur's paws.

JUSTIN

Oh the weights. Win or lose I can get you those. Isn't there something nice you want? Cmon man sky's the limit.

Soldier looks around pondering.

JUSTIN

How about a shiny stone? It'll help Lucky reach his last form. Ya know for when he gets older.

Soldier shrugs, clearly uninterested before entering his stance. Justin sighs before entering his pulling out the three wooden poles usually holstered to his side. He attaches them to each other forming one solid three foot pole.

JUSTIN

Alright, don't you go holding back on me.

The two clash several times with Soldier's blade arms and Justin's wooden pole. One last clash leads them to a face to face smiling encounter before the screen cuts to black.

End of episode 10.

Alas a song that works for our newcomer this episode ZEL otherwise known as the trio de dangers including Zero, Eve and Lumi. Here's a song that I think gets them depending on how you interpret it. The soundtrack to this reborn story would be amazing (its my taste in music so yeah bias but true XD) anywho here's da tunes.