Favorite and least Favorite Yu-Gi-Oh! Cards

Wolfox

Everyone has oppinions. None are wrong but some are hard to understand. In this threat I would like us to talk about both our favorite and least favorite Yugioh cards :D:D:D

Now you can have any reason for hating them:

Bad run in.

Bad card art.

Just plainly being a bad card.

The Anime messed it up.

And so on and so forth

And ofcourse you can have any reason for you favorite cards aswell.

I'll start it of with my favorites:

Stardust Dragon,

Peten the Dark Clown,

Dark Magician,

Collosal Fighter,

Getshu Fuhma and Ryu Kokki,

The reason I like them are simple:

Favorite card overall, deal with it(Stardust Dragon).

if I had a duel spirit, this would be it(peten).

It's Dark Magician, reason enough.

it kills and returns if killed(colosal fighter).

They're a reference to Castlevania, reason enough I assume?

I personally HATE Marshmellon however. I had a few run ins with it and it simply pissed me off. but not a card can I hate more then Kirin(idk it's full name and idc to learn it) and I was happy to see it banned, I literally danced from happiness

Edited by Wolfox Glace

(massive YGO newbie, only played duel links so far)

favorites are Tyrant Dragon (looks sweet, neat effect) and Lord British Space Fighter (sooo many effects, also machine)....oh yeah and Sergeant Electro

least favorite cards are....hmmm....probably Sphere Kuriboh, because you can activate it's effect from the hand, and really nothing else works that way.

I haven't been updated to the current meta, but anyway my favorite cards quite simple and there's a lot of it

any Elemental Hero and Masked are my favorites, especially Dian, nukemon AZ and Stratos, they have great design, great effect, and great potential... too bad I can't really pull out their greatest potential except Nuke Hero AZ, that one is quite easy to pull, just mask change it to Acid, boom instant field cleaner

Stardust monster are also awesome design and effect wise (especially Shooting Quasar Dragon) and all Galaxy Eye dragon variant are also have one awesome design

for the cards I dislikes... Kozmo any card that have Kozmo in it's name, these cards are probably the reason why I stopped playing because literally everyone using it and I never win against them then again, I kinda suck at yugioh

My favourite cards are: Normal Kuriboh and lord of D also dragon flute

simply because its Cute :D there other two are very useful^^

i hate one card atm: Marshmellon, cuz Eww and yuck

Edited by Amine elhedhili

Well big yugioh nerd here, I'm even starting a physical collection.

Favorite cards:

Startime magician: I like the artwork and how deceptive his power is

Apprentice illusion magician: great artwork and the things it does

Supreme king servant starve venom : great effect for the creative

Lyrical luscinia: all of them because they are cute and i like the idea of big monsters losing too a bunch of loli birds with less than 1000 atk.

Cobalt sparrow is best birb though

Cards i dislike:

True kings and especially the boss monster.

Also i hate toadally awesome: stupid name and effects

Edited by FairFamily

Visually? Pilica of the Gusto archetype is a wonderful card (does anyone remember her?). She is super fun to play, and made the Gusto Archetype viable for a while, with fun combos and cards. Otherwise, she's quite cute ~

Otherwise Daigusto Sphereez, which was the main win condition of the archetype, was an incredibly creative card. Simply nothing beats the feeling of crashing your 500 atk birds in your opponents 3k mammoth and watch them take the damage. I'm really sad to have seen the deck go, but I'll forever remember the fun times I had playing it. 

latest?cb=20140519235955latest?cb=20131115121837

I haven't played Yu-Gi-Oh for about eight years now, but I should still have a Stardust Dragon card somewhere. It's probably my favorite card. I don't exactly have a least favorite card.

Jeez, I really have to find it.

20 minutes ago, Inactivity said:

I haven't played Yu-Gi-Oh for about eight years now, but I should still have a Stardust Dragon card somewhere. It's probably my favorite card. I don't exactly have a least favorite card.

Jeez, I really have to find it.

I really gotta get a physical Stardust Dragon sometime

Some of my favorites from cards I've had include:

Saggi The Dark Clown

Kisetai

Harpy Lady/Sisters

Trap Master

Slot Machine

Dragon Master Knight

Theinen The Great Sphynx

Blue-Eyes Shining Dragon

Sorcerer of Dark Magic

Ultimate Obedient Fiend

I am a fan of many cards, and dislike many for their nasty effects

I love the Melodius, Gravekeepers, Elemental/Masked Heroes, Yubels, Lunalights, The Magicians (Generation 1 specifically, Dark Magician, Girl, Silent, etc), Signer Dragons ( Mostly Stardust and Black Rose ) Petit Dragon for its cuteness, Marshmallow for stalling, Slifer, Uria, many more but I'm behind on what cards are out and forget a lot.

Cards I dislike, Maiden with Eyes of Blue, (My friend used it for his dragon deck and abused its effect believing it to be immune facedown to battle, which it isn't), them Bloody Kaiju because of their effects and the way they can get summoned by taking your monsters as tribute fodder, I don't think I have a problem with any others.

I just love to duel and would duel regardless if I had a chance at victory or not because I love seeing new cards and strategies.

so ive been an absolute sucker for duel links recently, and to be completely honest I havent played much duel links outside of that. so ill list my favorite three cards from duel links and my least favorite three cards here.

favorite cards

BlueDragonSummoner-YS14-EN-C-1E PaladinofWhiteDragon-DPKB-EN-R-UE CardTrader-BP02-EN-R-1E

least favorite cards

WonderBalloons-MP15-EN-C-1E MirrorWall-BP03-EN-C-1E SoulExchange-SR01-EN-C-1E

may give an explanation why later if my acute laziness wears off

Favs:

Mystic Shine Ball- aesthetic reasons

5969301b106f45cdb96346a3ae735858.png

Solemn Wishes- card art, card effect

SolemnWishes-DB1-EN-C-UE.png

La Jinn the Mystical Genie of the Lamp- old school orignail 4 star badass, back in the day when that was the highest attack one could summon without a sacrifice.

LaJinntheMysticalGenieoftheLamp-LDK2-EN-

The elemental charmers and associated cards...

13598248434_afcc35a299_o.png

Least favorites?

Dark Magician- overrated AF, really weak for a 2 sacrifice summon

and that's pretty much it off the top of my head. I might remember more later or if I spend time looking at a catalogue of cards or something.