I bet you can't click on this "Hello. my name is skrillex" post.

Jadenyng

Hello. I'm Thalysson (funny name), i'm from Brazil, i'm new to the forum (obviously), and i'm here to welcome myself for reasons a mortal mind wouldn't understand. Let's get started.

So i was like, reading Cloud's tread about how to welcome yourself to the forum, and decided to do it all, as you are just seeing (or hearing if you have enough knowledge on how to use a pc or watever you're using. Or for other resons).

I think i've read-baited you all enough. Straight into my stuff now.

First of all, i'm a gamer. A real gamer-life i live, being foccused mostly on games, games, games and survival. In that order. Second of all (i'll put all the rest here. No one can make me do otherwise.) the things i most like in life (after gaming)  is music and general things of quality (movies, series, food, bricks, spider webs, cars, or any other stuff in wich i gaze and aprove.) c:

I have no religion, no girlfriends (i'ma boy), no money (most of the time), no fear for big flying bugs (sarcasm), no good internet, and no more reasons to keep writing what i don't have on this post.

I have a lot of ideals, a lot of luv for Arctic Monkeys, Twenty one Pilots, Eminem, and a lot of Brazilian bands (like before, not all i have). Back to the gamer stuff, my favourite franchise is Final Fantasy (done with the gamer stuff 4 now). I'm a poké-fan since my 7 years (bwt i'm almost 15), being that for sure Reborn is the best pokémon game i ever saw, heard of, smelled or feeled in all of my existence. Love you, Ame.  

That's all there's to it. Obvious it is that this isn't even half of all the knowledge there is to obtain about me, but i choose what i write. Deal with it. Warning: There are some failures in this post, and i've already observed them all. I didn't fix them because i'm too lazy to do it. GG. Cya living beings on other forum posts.

Just now, hungrynarwhal said:

Welcome! Feel free to poke around the site if you haven't already.  If you ever want to battle, just send me a message

Welcomes appreciated, for you and all the other kind hearted ones who gave/will give away their time just to bring me joy. I will be looking forward on your challenge.

welcome to the marvelous world of pokemon reborn! i am a residential bard that hail from my self-run inn... The Good Knight inn that is! i am always willing to help in any way i can from small talk to gargantuan talk (dnd pun). feel free to come by anytime.

ike 4.jpg

ike2.jpg

I would use my "By the ghost of Ike!" or "By the red hair of Eliwood!". but since I no longer use owain as avatar I won't. instead I'll just place a welcome song:

also if you have any questions you can send me a PM and I'll try to help as much as I can