Tired of these yet? (AMA)

Seal

41 minutes ago, Eviora said:

Why is it possible for me to be in the far west, sail directly west, and end up in the far east?

Evi isn't kind to newcomers =p

Oh, by the way, how did a cute Seal like you find his way on Reborn? Do you miss the ocean?

• 3 months later...

Why haven't I replied to these yet? I forgot how to edit my signature and was doing random things on my profile and ended up here again. I'm also pretty bored so I'm gonna answer these questions.

On 3/29/2017 at 9:43 PM, Eviora said:

Why is it possible for me to be in the far west, sail directly west, and end up in the far east?

Because your boat is created with black magic.

On 3/29/2017 at 10:30 PM, Alistair said:

Evi isn't kind to newcomers =p

Oh, by the way, how did a cute Seal like you find his way on Reborn? Do you miss the ocean?

By waddling of course. I don't really miss the ocean because water is everywhere in The Netherlands and if I really wanted to go it would be a 50 minute drive :P

On 4/1/2017 at 3:46 PM, Wendel said:

Where you from in the Netherlands? I myself am an Achterhoeker

I live in a town called Lopik in the province Utrecht.

On 4/1/2017 at 8:47 PM, President Felix said:

What personality type are you of the 16 myers briggs categories?

I did some sort of test: Logician (INTP-A)

If I had you by the scruff in one hand and a flaming club in the other, which one would I snuff out?

Did you not realize that the simple answer to the west to east question is that the world is spherical and that a longer answer probably involves the arbitrary assignment of east and west as constructs that aid in quick identification/location in general?

If you could have any real life creature as a pet, which would it be? If you could choose from fictional creatures?

DC or Marvel?

What were the last 3 movies you saw in theaters?

Are you a pc or console gamer?

5 hours ago, Alex said:

What games do you play other than Pokemon?

What's your favourite pokemon?

What do you like to do other than play games?

Boxers or briefs?

Really depends, I used to play a lot of Overwatch but I'm kinda done with it. I currently play a lot of Team Fortress 2 because it's one of my favorite games and haven't really played it since last year. I also got into League of Legends recently. But I guess that will all change once I get my hands on a switch.

It's Honchkrow.

I draw sometimes, work on my fan game, do some random thing with friends and just hang around the forums.

Boxers.

5 hours ago, Maelstrom said:

If I had you by the scruff in one hand and a flaming club in the other, which one would I snuff out?

Did you not realize that the simple answer to the west to east question is that the world is spherical and that a longer answer probably involves the arbitrary assignment of east and west as constructs that aid in quick identification/location in general?

If you could have any real life creature as a pet, which would it be? If you could choose from fictional creatures?

DC or Marvel?

What were the last 3 movies you saw in theaters?

Are you a pc or console gamer?

The choice is your's ;)

I don't really know how to put that into words and I wanted to give a random answer to a random question.

A seal, of course.

Marvel

It's been forever, I don't even remember.

Mostly pc, but I also play Nintendo consoles.

Edited by Seal
Forgot a question