Yash's Giveaways/Trades!

Yash

Hey everybody, I'll be doing giveaways through wondertrade and regular trade requests as per my old trading post.. I'll be using this post to take requests as well as suggestions for pokemon giveaways.. I'll breed the pokemon to the best possible IVs as well as try and get them some good moves/Natures if I have the time.. So feel free to ask/suggest anything.. Cheers!

Just some things to keep in mind when requesting mons..

1. Do not ask for pokemon which were not available in the previous few versions such as Dratini, Larvitar, Legendaries etc.

2. I will be willing to trade Gastlys, Magikarps and other pokemon which have been available previously, but are not available now, provided I have caught that particular pokemon. If I haven't, then sad luck as I will not be downloading the older versions anytime soon.

3. I will try my best to breed the Pokemon you want if you ask for a specific Pokemon, however I won't be doing moves, abilities or natures, only IVs. If you are lucky and I can breed a particular move or nature then I will try.

4. Please be patient, as I will not be able to handle too many requests at once. I will be creating a waiting list if required.

5. You can request for shinies, but I give absolutely no guarantees, and these will not be priority requests.

6. Once I recognise your trade and post pokemon I want in return, please send me a PM to continue talking about it so as to keep the thread clean.

PS. I'll be asking for Pokemons to complete my Pokedex.. :D

Current waitlist:

Mr. Suplado - Torchi, Froakie (weedle, ratatta)

Millianne157 - Charmander, Squirtle, Piplup, Snivy

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Elliot yes I do.. I'll give you a 6IV Snubbull.. It will be female though.. Unfortunately, I don't have any extra males right now... And since I'm breeding starters, I will take a while to get to males.. I'd like a high level pidgey 30+..

@Mr. Suplado not that I'm aware off.. As for my second mon, a high level ratatta..

2 minutes ago, Yash said:

@Elliot yes I do.. I'll give you a 6IV Snubbull.. It will be female though.. Unfortunately, I don't have any extra males right now... And since I'm breeding starters, I will take a while to get to males.. I'd like a high level pidgey 30+..

@Mr. Suplado not that I'm aware off.. As for my second mon, a high level ratatta..

I'll message you when you're request is ready.

@Elliot Dratini isn't available yet in game.. So I can't get you one..

@Millianne157 I can get you a charmander, squirtle and piplup all male with solar power, rain dish and defiant abilities though charmander is a 5IV one, with attack at 24.. I'll want high level nidorans male and female and any pikachu..

Hey so this is a list of Pokemon I have for giveaways..

Multiple Breedjects

Charmanders

Torchics

Bulbasaurs

Piplups

Beldums

Snorunts

Eevees

Stunfisks

Gastlys

Froakies

Misdreavius'

Spiritombs

Squirtles

Claunchers

Magikarps

Petilils

Carvanhas

Shinx (4-6 IVs)

Snubbulls (4-6 IVs)

Buneary (4-6 IVs)

Meditite (2-5 IVs)

Castform (2-5 IVs)

Koffing (2-4 IVs)

Abra

Vulpix

Singles or few

Gastly 5IVs attack IV 1, Modest

Abra shiny, 23/29/31/31/31/31, inner focus, timid

Turtwig 6IV female

Snivy (4-5 IVs) one shiny

Reserved for now (may be available for trades later)

Chimchar shiny, mild, 16/31/17/3/0/31, blaze

Chimchar female, hardy, 16/31/25/31/10/31, iron fist

Larvesta Male, 31/23/31/31/31/31, impish

Froakie 19/31/6/31/31/31, protean, careful

Froakie Shiny, 19/31/25/3/0/31, serious, torrent

Froakie Shiny, 9/31/31/31/0/31, Protean, quirky

Torchic female, 5IVs SpAtt 11, adamant, speedboost

Torchic female shiny, 7/31/31/11/25/31, adamant, speedboost

Snivy male, shiny, 0/31/31/31/31/31, careful, overgrow

I'd love a snivy, froakie, larvesta, ditto or togepi. I dont really care about IVs or shininess, as I'll be breeding them myself.

I dont have a lot of pokemon to offer, just reached the second gym in my game after my save crashed the first time, but I'm willing to trade whatever I can.

In fact, any 2 of these requests would be enough, if all are difficult.

Thanks in advance

Out of your list I would be interested to trade for

Charmander, Torchic, Gastly, Froakie, Magikarp, Snivy, Larvesta

am open to discussion of what you want in return I have no problem breeding or giving up a few shinies in exchange

20 hours ago, Candy said:

@Yash can you breed any 6IV Male pokemon in the flying or bug egg group?

I can give you a 6IV Misdreavus, Riolu, Buneary or Cranidos (all male) or any of the list below as a return :)

I will get you pokemon from both egg groups.. Will try my best for 6IV, but since the new mechanics have come in, it does get a little difficult, but will surely do it, even if it takes a little time.. I don't really want anything special, I'm mainly trading to complete my pokedex while helping others get the pokemon they want, so I'll let you know which pokemon I need.. Though I need 24 hours before I can do this as my WLAN card died on my laptop..

7 hours ago, AndriuVA said:

I'd love a snivy, froakie, larvesta, ditto or togepi. I dont really care about IVs or shininess, as I'll be breeding them myself.

I dont have a lot of pokemon to offer, just reached the second gym in my game after my save crashed the first time, but I'm willing to trade whatever I can.

In fact, any 2 of these requests would be enough, if all are difficult.

Thanks in advance

I can get you all except ditto since I only have one of those, plus you can get the ditto soon enough in game, just give me time to breed.. I actually have most of these bred pretty well, so will give you those.. I'll let you know what I want in return.. I would suggest playing ahead a little, since these mons will make the game very easy.. Also give me 24 hours for this..

2 hours ago, StarryDreamerKitten said:

Out of your list I would be interested to trade for

Charmander, Torchic, Gastly, Froakie, Magikarp, Snivy, Larvesta

am open to discussion of what you want in return I have no problem breeding or giving up a few shinies in exchange

Ok so I can give all of these to you, I'll let you know which pokemon I need in return.. Won't be anything too difficult, mainly stuff I haven't bothered catching myself, so as to complete my dex... I'll need 24 hours to get sorted and should have everything ready by then..

1 hour ago, Yash said:

I will get you pokemon from both egg groups.. Will try my best for 6IV, but since the new mechanics have come in, it does get a little difficult, but will surely do it, even if it takes a little time..

No worries I'm not in a hurry so take as much time as you want :P Thanks!

1 minute ago, Yash said:

I will get you pokemon from both egg groups.. Will try my best for 6IV, but since the new mechanics have come in, it does get a little difficult, but will surely do it, even if it takes a little time.. I don't really want anything special, I'm mainly trading to complete my pokedex while helping others get the pokemon they want, so I'll let you know which pokemon I need.. Though I need 24 hours before I can do this as my WLAN card died on my laptop..

I can get you all except ditto since I only have one of those, plus you can get the ditto soon enough in game, just give me time to breed.. I actually have most of these bred pretty well, so will give you those.. I'll let you know what I want in return.. I would suggest playing ahead a little, since these mons will make the game very easy.. Also give me 24 hours for this..

Ok so I can give all of these to you, I'll let you know which pokemon I need in return.. Won't be anything too difficult, mainly stuff I haven't bothered catching myself, so as to complete my dex... I'll need 24 hours to get sorted and should have everything ready by then..

Okay if could could let me know what u want in return just in case I have to breed them or get them myself that would be nice also to set them aside