Ask Mr. Divergent Anything [AMA] Thread

@OraCLesofFire I'm not really sure what I should say here, so I'l just copy the description I have on my profile.

Hey guys! I'm Mr. Divergent or you can simply call me Divergent. I discovered Reborn around late December 2014 and decided to join at February the next year. I used to be on and off the Forums but right now, I've got sufficient time to log on and be active in the Forums.

My interests are found above if you'd want to know. I mostly love reading and that is why I enjoy reading books, playing narrative video games, playing RPGs, and watching good movies. I usually stay at home reading something in my free time.

Feel free to chat with me in the Forums or on Discord. I'd be interested in getting to know you.

Note: My interests are on my profile.

13 minutes ago, seki108 said:

What's kept you in the community this long (not the best way to word this question, but I think you get the idea)?

What is your favorite food (personal curiosity)?

1. I've been here in the community for 2 years because I find it as an interesting and vibrant place. It's different subforums which are constantly updated with topics keep my interest awake while the game in itself is the greatest factor as to why I am here. To tell you the truth, I lurked here on the most part of 2016, but I decided to be active once more this year. The server is also quite nice and the Redemption League is another reason for remaining. I love battling gym leaders actually.

2. Favorite food would be chicken. I love chicken in whatever way it is cooked. It's just so tasty, you know. Second would have to be chocolate. I love its sweetness.

26 minutes ago, HongaarseBeer97 said:

What do you want to be when you grow up, both in person and for a job?

When I grow up, I'd either be a writer, an accountant, a lawyer or a game developer. Those are the 4 choices I have for my future career, and I'm still conflicted on which four of these I'm going to choose. Aside from that, I intend to (1) travel to as many countries as possible and learn about their culture, history, and language, (2) be successful enough that I would be able to attain what I would want, (3) be happy and enjoy life to the fullest, and (4) have a good family.

Accountancy is very interesting, to me at least. I'm studying to become one (I want to become a chartered accountant eventually). But it seems like you've got your options open, that's a nice thing to do. I don't think it's good to already pin yourself down on something.

I think you have set some good goals for yourself :) 

13 minutes ago, HongaarseBeer97 said:

Accountancy is very interesting, to me at least. I'm studying to become one (I want to become a chartered accountant eventually). But it seems like you've got your options open, that's a nice thing to do. I don't think it's good to already pin yourself down on something.

I think you have set some good goals for yourself :) 

Yeah. I'm not that much of in a hurry to select the one job that I'll be pursuing. I'm leaving my options open and I'll wait for an event that really convinces me to pursue one of those career paths.

Good luck in pursuing Accountancy. Thanks also :)

6 minutes ago, Seal said:

What's your favorite pokemon?

My favorite pokemon is Volcarona. I love it both for its cool design and its competitive ability. Second would be Mega Diancie. Diancie was cute but Mega Diancie was even cuter. It's also quite strong.

Just now, Mr. Divergent said:

My favorite pokemon is Volcarona. I love it both for its cool design and its competitive ability. Second would be Mega Diancie. Diancie was cute but Mega Diancie was even cuter. It's also quite strong.

I like Volcarona too! My favorite is Honchkrow for it's backstory, competitive experience and it's design cause i like birds. Diancie is pretty cool too.

5 minutes ago, Rev said:

What is your most favorite memory of playing a video game? 

Most favorite memory in playing a video game? Hm... that's pretty hard since I've had so many good memories. But, if I were to pick one memory, I'd definitely choose the part where I got to the boss of Radiant Historia. I was so nervous because my units were dying in the last boss battle, but I managed to win by healing and attacking at the same time. It made me really happy to complete the game.

6 minutes ago, Seal said:

I like Volcarona too! My favorite is Honchkrow for it's backstory, competitive experience and it's design cause i like birds. Diancie is pretty cool too.

Honchkrow's pretty cool too. I used to love Water types the most above all other types, but I find myself leaning over to steel and fairy types.

5 minutes ago, Arkhi said:

Any favorite genre of music?

I love pop music in general, and in a specific manner, my favorite kind is the acoustic type. My favorite singer is Ed Sheeran because I like both his voice and his songs. I also like songs from other singers like Bruno Mars, Justin Bieber, and Adele. Contemporary music, especially pop, is lovable.