Detailed Map of Reborn

4thWallCeci

A friend of mine who recently started playing Reborn is frustrated because she has trouble finding where she needs to go ((which I think is silly but meh wutevs)). Is there like a detailed map of Reborn that shows where every location is with a name on each location?

13 minutes ago, MistDrop said:

A friend of mine who recently started playing Reborn is frustrated because she has trouble finding where she needs to go ((which I think is silly but meh wutevs)). Is there like a detailed map of Reborn that shows where every location is with a name on each location?

No there isn't tell her good luck and also to do all the sidequests and get all the event pokemon before she leaves the city for awhile 

Ame did draw this map as a concept for the world of Reborn, and has stuck to it pretty faithfully: 

But otherwise there isn't a detailed map because one isn't needed. The game already has an in-game map that shows all place names you've been to. She could always make her own map if she wants to, (this was pretty common practice in older RPG's, that or scribble notes for things as she finds them). But again, this isn't necessary, Reborn is a pretty straightforward game that doesn't confuse the player as to where to go outside of one specific point quite late into the game. 

In any case, if she has trouble, you should probably help her, as one who's completed the game(?), you're pretty qualified to answer her questions. 

If your friend still has a hard time finding things in the game, I can refer her to Sparsyle's walkthrough which is pretty comprehensive, but takes quite a bit away from the enjoyment of exploring the game. 

No there isn't tell her good luck and also to do all the sidequests and get all the event pokemon before she leaves the city for awhile 

And please don't follow this piece of advice. Let her play to her heart's content, and don't force her into unnecessarily searching for unneeded Pokémon just for the sake of completion. Nothing sucks the life out of a game like doing busy work. 

Edited by Tartar

2 minutes ago, seki108 said:

Somebody pieced together a somewhat accurate map using the in-game files, although a little resized.  I will credit the person if I find them, but here is the image, which I reuploaded.  It might not be detailed, but it's the best I've seen.

http://imgur.com/a/yZ36h

Do note that the image shown is a little outdated (before gen6 era) and at some point she have to leave reborn city altogether

Just now, Rabbna said:

Do note that the image shown is a little outdated (before gen6 era) and at some point she have to leave reborn city altogether

Whoever made it, made it recently (as in I remember saving it with the past month).  It was just their attempt at seeing if the actual pieces of the City itself fit together (factoring in some re-sizing).  It wasn't meant to include anywhere outside the city proper.  Yet again, I leave out crucial details and just labeled the image without considering the implications.  I really suck at explaining things.

Anyway, assuming they were just starting, all they really need is a map of the city..........maybe

36 minutes ago, Tartar said:

Ame did draw this map as a concept for the world of Reborn, and has stuck to it pretty faithfully: 

But otherwise there isn't a detailed map because one isn't needed. The game already has an in-game map that shows all place names you've been to. She could always make her own map if she wants to, (this was pretty common practice in older RPG's, that or scribble notes for things as she finds them). But again, this isn't necessary, Reborn is a pretty straightforward game that doesn't confuse the player as to where to go outside of one specific point quite late into the game. 

In any case, if she has trouble, you should probably help her, as one who's completed the game(?), you're pretty qualified to answer her questions. 

If your friend still has a hard time finding things in the game, I can refer her to Sparsyle's walkthrough which is pretty comprehensive, but takes quite a bit away from the enjoyment of exploring the game. 

And please don't follow this piece of advice. Let her play to her heart's content, and don't force her into unnecessarily searching for unneeded Pokémon just for the sake of completion. Nothing sucks the life out of a game like doing busy work. 

I'm just saying since she might want to get some of these event pokemon for whatever reason i do not know so don't go telling her not to follow my advice she can do whatever she wants given her friend decides to tell her or not and its not busywork it is a enjoyable and challenging side quest that will give her more options in terms of opportunity when the time calls for it and im not forcing her into unnecessary searching im asking her friend to tell her to TRY get those pokemon granted i did not use the appropriate words since i was not at full mental clarity or awareness during the time i typed that message but now that i am i will type this don't tell people your opinion if they did not ask for it i did not ask for opinion on so please keep it to yourself when i decide to reply to someone and you feel like i care for your opinion when i don't good day or night to you sir and have a blessed life bye