Ash's Dad

Electiwirez

40 minutes ago, Electiwirez said:

I know this is a question all people ask when they see, WAIT Ash has a mom? So where is his dad? Any theories of your own? Who is Ash's Dad? 

First i would like to say don't do this to yourself the road you're walking down leads to disappointment and second glad to see someone reppin cali in their location 

Ash's Dad is probably also on a journey to become Pokemon Master also. He has been on this journey for a long time and has not returned since. He probably accomplished this goal at some point in time. He intends to allow Ash to meet him when he also becomes a Pokemon Master.

I only know the most popular theories of named characters are: Giovanni (extra/non-canonical support), Bruno, and that one guy with the Chickorita in the Sevii Island special.  Or it's just 'mysterious character only mentioned once'....which is probably the case.

6 minutes ago, Mr. Divergent said:

He intends to allow Ash to meet him when he also becomes a Pokemon Master.

Wow, I never thought I would find a statement that made me think said father could be more of an ass.

@seki108 That theory was based off different kinds of stories wherein a certain person looked up to by the MC tells the MC to meet them when they become at the top.

An example of this is One Piece. Luffy is told by the pirate he looks up to to find him in the Grand Line or something. 

2 minutes ago, Mr. Divergent said:

An example of this is One Piece. Luffy is told by the pirate he looks up to to find him in the Grand Line or something. 

True it is a rather used trope, though in some cases such as this one, it reeks of abandonment.   Parents and distant role models should be separate categories.

Potential One Piece spoiler below (War Arc)

Spoiler

At least Shanks directly intervened to save Luffy's life more than once.  And he's not even related, aside from role model.  More than Ash's dad has done.

19 minutes ago, Njab said:

If I remember this correctly his dad was in the anime so all the crazy theories about it being giovanni or other gym leaders are wrong

This is incorrect there are fan theories that it was a character named Silver from the Orange Islands but it wasn't confirmed and is unlikely to be the case.

In all honesty unless the anime actually comes out with whom Ash's father is the most likely person to be his father is Bruno of the Elite Four.

Game Theory on youtube actually tells why he is most likely Ash's father so check it out if you want.

Edited by ChaosReaperPein

9 hours ago, Njab said:

I don't know anything about Silver.

9561bbd744a54ac69da9726229b7c0d2.png

Sadly the picture isn't clear enough to prove who ash's father is but seriously look up game theory on YouTube on this topic matpat can explain things far better in that video than I can typing with a phone.

• Global Mods

Posted this once before (a few minutes ago actually) and for some reason it quickly got moved to a thread in "On the Hunt" about someone asking advice for their team? It couldn't have been me having multiple tabs open and mixing them up because I don't go to threads asking for team advice and very much remember seeing the above posts in the thread right before posting (I also didn't have multiple tabs open). Anyway,

Radomus. 

-One of his outfits from the online league had an Ash Ketchum hat:  bcf23cd212294cbf9cbcb2a6fb283d93.png

-Isn't a stranger to being a father, being the adoptive father of Luna. Double points if the theories about him being Anna and Noel's father turn out to be true.

• 4 weeks later...