Temporary trade for Pulse Swalot

mike91827

Hi everyone I am having trouble with pulse swalot as my pokemon have no electric or psychic type moves. my team is

Swampert level 69

Arcanine level 69

cloyster level 70

toxicroak level 70

noivern level 68

leavanny level 68

Arcanine dies from one sludge wave, so does leavanny. cloyster only knows water and ice moves so he isn't helping. I read somewhere that if i use blizzard I can freesee the field and I can use ground type moves again.  but I dont have any pokemon that knows blizzard. So if anyone can lend me at least one pokemon that can beat swalot. I use a strategy on big bosses by sending noivern first and have him using super fang. If someone can lend me a psychic or electric type move after noivern uses super fang three time and dies, I can finish him with the pokemon. But this is only tempoary so I promise to send your pokemon back as long as you send back mine. Anyone interested

@mike91827

If it is any easier for you and you feel it any less hassle, Seaking which can be caught in the area usually know Soak (if not you can simply re-teach it to one), use Soak on pulse swalot and the field effect will very quickly kill Swalot due to it becoming Water type only and no longer poison along with it having the ability Water Absorb I think it was caused the Swalot to lose a LOT of health, you only need last a few turns and it dies to the field effect DoT.

Just an alternative option to a trade

Edited by Lord Drakyle

3 minutes ago, mike91827 said:

would it still help considering the fact that it wont listen because I dont have the badge?

just use common candies and tbh i think metagross can 1-2 hit with zen head butt so just soft reset till that happens

Edited by bobthebobby

1 minute ago, Lord Drakyle said:

@mike91827

If it is any easier for you and you feel it any less hassle, Seaking which can be caught in the area usually know Soak (if not you can simply re-teach it to one), use Soak on pulse swalot and the field effect will very quickly kill Swalot due to it becoming Water type only and no longer poison along with it having the ability Water Absorb I think it was caused the Swalot to lose a LOT of health, you only need last a few turns and it dies to the field effect DoT.

Just an alternative option to a trade

arent seakings rare because I never saw one in there just grimer and that stuff

1 minute ago, lifesapity said:

If you wait until I get home (15 min ) I can give you something you don't need to give back

sure i can do that

Just now, bobthebobby said:

just use common candies

the thing is I dont have any of those atm and i dont want to downgrade your pokemon. I can wait for lifesapity to come home

40 minutes ago, mike91827 said:

arent seakings rare because I never saw one in there just grimer and that stuff

@mike91827 Pretty sure you fish for Seaking and then not in the actual waterworks, but outside it, best to do it at the top of the waterfall you climb in order to enter/leave the waterworks in the first place

2 hours ago, mike91827 said:

But this is only tempoary so I promise to send your pokemon back as long as you send back mine. Anyone interested

In any case, if you need a pokemon after Lifesapity's offer, I can lend you my Mismagius which knows Destiny bond.

Idk how Pulse-swalot is speed-wise though