When episode 17 will come out?

Paul25

Silence you fool, lest you bring down the wrath of the creator! Do you wish doom upon us!

All joking aside, it will probably be a while off before the next episode comes out, since it will probably be an entirely new area that we haven't seen yet that will probably focus more on plot than side quests. Episode Sixteen did just come out too, so it would make sense that the developers would want to step back and take a breather.

Plus who knows what will happen this April Fool's Day...

48 minutes ago, Wolfox Glace said:

aaaaaand another year is added to the time we have to wait for every time it's asked

How many years have been added now?

From what they said, episodes don't really have a set date of release, but we can probably expect that E17 will come out around mid-2017 based from its current progress as of the moment. Still, the scope of the maps in E17 is potentially huge, so it might be pushed back. 

1 hour ago, Combat said:

Silence you fool, lest you bring down the wrath of the creator! Do you wish doom upon us!

All joking aside, it will probably be a while off before the next episode comes out, since it will probably be an entirely new area that we haven't seen yet that will probably focus more on plot than side quests. Episode Sixteen did just come out too, so it would make sense that the developers would want to step back and take a breather.

Plus who knows what will happen this April Fool's Day...

oh no totally forgot about that ame please have mercy on us and thanks for the warning 

10 hours after creating thread and still nobody posted this pic with Fern standing on a rock saying ''they can wait another week'' or something like that. Who has it, and why is he flashing from duties, I ask.

Anyway, we all prefer well-done episodes, made with love and understanding and inspiration than rushed ones, filled with obsolete senseless deaths, am I right?

9 hours ago, example said:

10 hours after creating thread and still nobody posted this pic with Fern standing on a rock saying ''they can wait another week'' or something like that. Who has it, and why is he flashing from duties, I ask.

Even swag jockeys need their rest, y'know...~

That aside...well, even just considering the sheer size of the Tourmaline map alone, I'd say we've got a while yet before E17 release. I just hope everything goes alright...

• 2 weeks later...

Patience guys, Ame is working hard on episode 17, by the way, do you think she will add Hardy's gym or Amaria?

Edited by Peridot
I wrote he and is she because Ame is a girl, right?

• Developers

E17 gym will be Titania. I think this was even confirmed by Ame somewhere.

Then again it's a bit of a shame. Considering Hardy has the weakest of the remaining types he shouldn't be this high among the gym leaders. I'm sure Ame can put together a decent team for him but it will be next to impossible for Reborn Hardcore.

• Developers
11 hours ago, GS BALL said:

Then again, the ground leader was ridiculously easy, so rock one could also be...

That's parially because unlike other leaders Terra doesn't have any field advantage. Still her RAWRCHOMP is very deadly unless the AI uses a wrong move. I'm curious about how powerful she will be in Hardcore.

Sturdy won't help if you set up some Spikes or Stealth Rock - which is what I'm planning to do against Hardy. I hope he can Surf with my Vaporeon. :-P

• Developers
9 hours ago, GS BALL said:

Or unless you/the player has a very deadly LoLJynx!

Actually that's exactly what I'm talking about. Jynx is too slow to outspeed RAWRCHOMP and can't survive its Flamethrower (well maybe with an Assault Vest and surely with a Focus Sash). Meaning it should not help you at all.

Edited by baldr

On 4/7/2017 at 1:38 PM, baldr said:

E17 gym will be Titania. I think this was even confirmed by Ame somewhere.

Then again it's a bit of a shame. Considering Hardy has the weakest of the remaining types he shouldn't be this high among the gym leaders. I'm sure Ame can put together a decent team for him but it will be next to impossible for Reborn Hardcore.

I do think it has been confirmed somewhere and if it hasn't been, too many signs indicate it. These include the title of Ep 17, the dialogue, where we're heading, and several other signs.

I do believe that in the old Reborn Online League, Hardy was the champion in one of the seasons. Rock is hardly weak at all; in fact it's one of the strongest if used well what with Sandstorm, items, and strategies being a thing in this game. I guess you assume it's weak because of canon games where gym leaders are not challenging at all.

• Developers
10 minutes ago, Mr. Divergent said:

I guess you assume it's weak because of canon games where gym leaders are not challenging at all.

Actually I assume it simply because Rock has too many weaknesses to exploit unlike Dragon, Steel and Water (which are the other three remaining Reborn leaders). However I'm looking forward for Hardy to show me how wrong I'm.

39 minutes ago, Animefan666 said:

I'm gonna go ahead and guess some potential Pokemon on Hardy's team:

Tyranitar

Cradily

Probopass

Carracosta

Tyrantrum

Aurorus

Minior

Lycanroc

I may be wrong, but doesn't he have a Gigalith. I believe he tried using it to break the ice blockade caused by Pulse Avalugg