Looking for a Fighter

Jinan B

Hey guys. How you all doing?

To put it simply, I'm starting a monotype run of reborn now, just selected my starter now and all that. I'm just a little worried about how it'll work out before Julia because my chosen monotype was fighting, and as you all know there are no fighting type pokemon that can be caught before the gym.

So in essence, I'm putting this request out for anyone who feels like taking a bit of time out to trade me a fighting type that I can use for the battle, just so I don't end up going 1vs6 against Julia (I mean I know torchic is an amazing starter, but I'm pretty sure that I'm not good enough to win that match lol). It doesn't really matter what pokemon it is, but it's worth mentioning that I don't really have anything to offer in return aside from some random mon available between opel and peridot. The only thing that I can really give in return is an IOU really.

But yeah, if any of you guys feel like you could help me with this, it'd be seriously appreciated.

Hey there I destoyed Jullia with Combusken Double Kicking her to Oblivion I did use some Potions though but I guess I could trade you some fighting mons later . I dont really care what  I get hehehe I love em all

Edited by MrLGFD

On 3/27/2017 at 5:36 AM, Jinan B said:

But yeah, if any of you guys feel like you could help me with this, it'd be seriously appreciated.

I can give you a 5IV Riolu (EM: Agility, bullet punch, high jump kick, crunch) :) 

I have one with 8 speed and another with 16 sp def, but I'll breed a few more to see what I get.

Edited by Candy