non-main line pokemon

Starman422

So ive been playing reborn for many many mnay years now. and they have went places ive yet to see other fan made projects go. Harder gameplay, Super dark story lines, field effect so on and so forth. this is my fav all time pokemon game. i know the games coming to its end episodes soon. and they have been amazing. 

so my thought was this. Reborn the game has went as beyound my wildest expectations, so heres a thought what if they added some of the lesser known but still canon pokemon. 

some like Shadow Lugia, Primal Dialga, Az's Floette, baby lugia  and theres many more that could be added, these lost forgoten pokemon should have a place in a game together, and what better place than reborn. of course this is just a hopful wish, but i think would be amazing to see a even where we find these hidden gems. 

what do you think about this. feel free to chime in, and i hope i posted this in the right area this time, If not im sorry 

• Global Mods

About the lesser known but still canon part, I actually disagree about some of those being canon. 

Baby Lugia is from the anime, which I consider a separate universe from the games. Shadow Lugia is from XD, and Colosseum and XD were made by a different company called Genius Sonority. 

They could be neat references, but I don't really see a reason any of them apart from maybe AZ's Floette would be in the game.

It may be worth noting though that Reborn's shiny Lugia sprite has Shadow Lugia's design.

On a somewhat related note, Ame recently responded to an ask on tumblr about Ash Greninja. Her response was 

"listen.

i do not acknowledge the existence of ash greninja.
and ash ain’ in reborn.
so neither is ash-greninja."

Aside from maybe nods or references, we will not be getting anything else. I mean, the game does not have Shadow Pokémon, why would we suddenly start encountering Shadow Mons when we're nearly at the end, or even post-game? Likewise with characters from the anime.

Edited by Anstane