what you guys doing well waiting for the next episode??

puddle

In Reborn, I've been getting into breeding and EV training a lot of mons to use online.....sometime.  I've backed off on these the past two weeks or else they will get stale.

I was going to start a new fan game, but I couldn't decide which one.  I decided on Rejuvenation, but wanted to wait till the next episode was released.  For now, I've started playing Reborn Hardcore on CoM version......let the suffering commence(?). May start Desolation or New Moon if I want to leave Reborn for a bit.

Dealing with various IRL stuff, working on stuff for own series I'm making with a friend, working on a separate project with another friend, playing other vidya games, and slowly learning Japanese.

I also tried Reborn Hardcore, but my attention span totally died out for no reason while I was grinding for first Fern battle. Hopefully I'll have better luck with CoM E16 version...

Playing other games, work, eating, sleeping, the usual.

In reborn?

Breeding, save scumming dittos, save scumming dittos, hoarding items, save scumming dittos, save scumming dittos, beating up clowns, save scumming dittos, save scumming dittos, more breeding, EV training and even more save scumming dittos. I just want one with 6 ivs ;-;, 2 5 ivs and 6 4 ivs isn't enough, I don't care if it's literally almost 1 in a billion, RNGesus will look down upon me and smile at me one day, but probably not today.

Devellopping a breeding program for pokemon reborn, desolation and rejuvenation.

Exploiting/testing said program for my mono poison run.

Playing other games.

Stalking Ame on social media about future pkmn reborn episode and posting the acquired info on a trophy thread.

Oh and also doing thesis work.

playing Fallout 4, thinking what to do with my life, thinking about this year's elections, dealing with stuff, and stuff.

5 hours ago, FairFamily said:

Stalking Ame on social media about future pkmn reborn episode and posting the acquired info on a trophy thread.

is she on facebook and such ?

Edited by iskelion

21 hours ago, FairFamily said:

She has a twitter and tumblr and probably a faceook but I'm not really interested in the latter since she posts her relevant of reborn via twitter .

ah, well, i never got into those new medias (tumblr, twitter, and that one with the yellow ghost)