Breloom @ Leftovers  
Ability: Technician  
EVs: 252 Atk  
Adamant Nature  
- Mach Punch  
- Spore  
- Seed Bomb  
- Focus Punch  

Any advice on how i can modify it to be better with the available pokemon and moves in the game?

For Haxorus, it's completely walled by Fairy types. You can breed into it Iron Tail or Reversal or Night Slash for Coverage.

For Rotom Wash, Will o Wisp could also work in replacement of Thunder Wave.

For Excadrill, Sandstorm should be replaced with Iron Head because Excadrill is quite frail. The Sandstorm should be another pokemon entirely.

For Charizard, 3 Fire STABS is not recommended. You should probably include other type coverages or Roost.

Lastly, make sure to invest evs wisely.

I'd also like to note that its kind of redundant to have both swords dance and dragon dance on Haxorus I would replace swords dance with Iron tail which you don't actually have to breed into it there is a move tutor in agate circus that teaches it.

Iron tail specifically because it counters both your Ice and Fairy type pokemon weaknesses. 

Edited by ChaosReaperPein

9 hours ago, Mr. Divergent said:

For Haxorus, it's completely walled by Fairy types. You can breed into it Iron Tail or Reversal or Night Slash for Coverage.

For Rotom Wash, Will o Wisp could also work in replacement of Thunder Wave.

For Excadrill, Sandstorm should be replaced with Iron Head because Excadrill is quite frail. The Sandstorm should be another pokemon entirely.

For Charizard, 3 Fire STABS is not recommended. You should probably include other type coverages or Roost.

Lastly, make sure to invest evs wisely.

i thought it wasnt possible for willo wisp and iron head in reborn since there are no tutors for it?

1 minute ago, bobthebobby said:

i thought it wasnt possible for willo wisp and iron head in reborn since there are no tutors for it?

I'm not into breeding egg moves or anything, but you can probably breed for it or something, I guess with the help of previous episodes.

On 3/27/2017 at 7:44 AM, bobthebobby said:

There is actually a tutor for Iron Head in 7th Street you need to buy all the pokemon though before you can access it. It also unlocks Knock Off, Signal Beam, Giga Drain and Aqua Tail.

Just now, ChaosReaperPein said:

There is actually a tutor for Iron Head in 7th Street you need to buy all the pokemon though before you can access it. It also unlocks Knock Off, Signal Beam, Giga Drain and Aqua Tail.

There's also a bug that makes it only available to members of the Aqua Gang for now. If you're Magma, then you're out of luck...

Just now, Anstane said:

There's also a bug that makes it only available to members of the Aqua Gang for now. If you're Magma, then you're out of luck...

Yea there is that my bad I forgot about it as my current character is an aqua member where as all my previous ones are magma members. 

7 hours ago, Anstane said:

being a member of specific gang has nothing to do with that bug

2 hours ago, Njab said:

being a member of specific gang has nothing to do with that bug

Good to know I've only bought all the pokemon twice and on my magma character it bugged but I didn't know that until I got the vendor on my aqua character how does the bug activate if you don't mind my asking.