How long does the restorations projects like building Auzurine Research Center Take?

bobthebobby

• Global Mods

If you've donated the required amount of money, it should be complete right away. If you're waiting to donate to another project, you can only complete one as of E16. The second project becomes available after the 15th badge, and the third after the 16th badge, so we have to wait until the next episode to donate to another one. 

3 hours ago, Ice Cream Sand Witch said:

If you've donated the required amount of money, it should be complete right away. If you're waiting to donate to another project, you can only complete one as of E16. The second project becomes available after the 15th badge, and the third after the 16th badge, so we have to wait until the next episode to donate to another one. 

I have donated all the money required and i finished ep 16 but its still not done 

3 minutes ago, bobthebobby said:

I have donated all the money required and i finished ep 16 but its still not done 

Are you really sure you donated the required money fully? How about try talking to all the people in the front desk of the Grand Hall? Afterwards, try to go to Azurine to see if it's complete.

2 hours ago, Mr. Divergent said:

Are you really sure you donated the required money fully? How about try talking to all the people in the front desk of the Grand Hall? Afterwards, try to go to Azurine to see if it's complete.

yeah im sure when i talk to him he says be patient it will be complete soon although i havent tried going to the island ill try that right now

yeah i cant even go to the island since i cant fly there and the boat i used to use is no longer usable

oh never mind im being silly i can just surf there lol