It's a me, Akzaar!

Akzaar

Hi everyone!

I'm an italian guy who came in the pokèmon world a long time ago whith Red/Blue.

I've been a long time away fromthe games but pokèmon Go lit my interest again and tired of the original games I discovered the gem that is Reborn and loved it at first sight.

Now that i've discovered the online features i decided to join the forum too since the community seems really nice.

p.s. I apologize in advance for my bad english. ;)

By the fabled Axe of Minerva! welcome to reborn friend! I hope you enjoy you stay, and just leave your sanity at the doorstep since you will hardly need it here. a cetain someone got the memo to late and almost lost it @Isa.phoria

Hello Akzaar!  I believe we've already informally met during online play (I name all of my pokemon Magikarp).  Sorry if we disconnected, my wifi is not always the best.  If you want to battle more people, take a look at this thread and add your name and info to it if it interests you.  Have fun and welcome to the forums!