Hello Reborn!

Electiwirez

Hey everyone! My name is Electiwirez. I just found this forum. Thought it might be interesting to join. I am actually a game developer. And I am currently working on a fangame called Pokemon Heat Wave and Hail Storm. My favorite Pokemon is not Electivire. It actually is Feraligatr. I program in multiple languages, and have a few years of experience in level design. Anyways. I'm here. And the switch is coming out which is pretty cool. Also I have played every single pokemon game and nuzlocked every single one aswell! I pretty much failed on the Emerald Nuzlocke I did... Thanks for welcoming me to this community! Adios!

Welcome to the forums, Electiwirez! If I may ask, why did you choose Electiwirez instead of the normal Electivire? 

I'm looking forward to seeing your game sometime when it is released. Alternatively, you can post a topic on the developing games section so that you can promote your game on the forums.

Anyway, enjoy your stay here on the forums :D

3 minutes ago, Electiwirez said:

@Mr. Divergent Well, I didn't want to name myself a Pokemon. So I just changed the name up, to make it Electiwirez. And yeah I posted it in developing games. Thanks!

I see. I saw your topic in developing games and I'm loving it already, especially the grass type starter.

Hello and Welcome to Reborn! :D We hope you enjoy your stay! :D We also got the Redemption League going on, so feel free to check that out! :D 

I can't wait to try out your game someday and I hope we get to know each other! :D 

3 hours ago, Electiwirez said:

@Mr. Divergent I'm sorry for bugging you again. But I was just wondering how I would remove an attachment? 

Just saw this. If you haven't done it yet, I think you go to edit and cancel it out using an option there. I'm not quite sure since I don't use attachments much.