Gym Leaders You beat on the first try?

I've definitely gotten better at reborn over time, but man, beating the gym leaders on the first try (and spoiler free) is still quite an accomplishment for me.

Kiki- Reflect Meowstic(m) and Leech Seed Chesnaught, gg

Charlotte- Her field ko'd pretty much all of her pokes for me.

Terra- Exremely easy tbh, thogh my team does destroy ground types, so that probably helped

Serra- Easy too

Ciel- Bruh, *this* close to losing, but ice shard/mirror coat Glaceon saved the day. Stupid Megas.

I thought I could beat Adrienn on my first try, but man that field...

There were others that I almost beat on my first try but didn't because one of my pokes didn't have enough hp or I sacrificed one that I needed. Also hax. *sigh

12 minutes ago, Smogoon Josh said:

I've definitely gotten better at reborn over time, but man, beating the gym leaders on the first try (and spoiler free) is still quite an accomplishment for me.

Kiki- Reflect Meowstic(m) and Leech Seed Chesnaught, gg

Charlotte- Her field ko'd pretty much all of her pokes for me.

Terra- Exremely easy tbh, thogh my team does destroy ground types, so that probably helped

Serra- Easy too

Ciel- Bruh, *this* close to losing, but ice shard/mirror coat Glaceon saved the day. Stupid Megas.

I thought I could beat Adrienn on my first try, but man that field...

There were others that I almost beat on my first try but didn't because one of my pokes didn't have enough hp or I sacrificed one that I needed. Also hax. *sigh

kiki, serra, terra, samson, julia, luna, and noel

It's been so damn long I forgotten which leaders I beat on my first try but being episode 16 is still fresh in my mind I remember all the events I took part in for that episode including beating Adrienn first attempt although tbf I was using Bullet Punch/Meteor Mash Metagross so I had a heavy advantage

Florinia (Braixen), Corey (Braixen), Shelly (Braixen), Kiki (Floette, Braixen), Cal (Milotic, Ampharos), Aya (Braixen), Noel (Team effort), Radomus (Close call, Team effort), Luna (Florges, Lopunny).

But I'm a breeder and trader, so I use 5IV mons giving me a great advantage :P

Luna was the last one I fought. Also, I think it helps that I don't want to pay money for losing... I'm stingy haha

Edited by Candy

Noel (didn't even know you could burn the field) and Luna, for me.  I almost beat Samson and Ceil first try, but an unlucky crit (Sam) and a miss (Ceil) doomed me.  

I've only done one run on the game so far, although i have started one on Reborn Hardcore.

Edited by seki108

On this last run I first tried everyone except Noel and Radomus as I refuse to cheese Noel by taking his feild advantage away and radomus uses doubles which my team at the time was not setup for doubles but for singles tbh I also forgot he was a doubles battle so there is that

Edited by ChaosReaperPein

Let's see: I have to remember as I played back in episode VII which was forever ago.

Shelly (might have been a second attempt), Shade, "Noel" (my first attempt at him I lost a few times, but my old save I beat him first try), Radomus, Charlotte (the broken one everyone talks about)

That's literally it. Now in my second run I beat almost everyone first try other than Kiki, Aya, and Noel. Except when I went back to face singles radomus on my old save. That...took a few tries.

In my episode 16 run, I beat Radomous,  Adrienn and Charlett, my doubles game has gotten really good because of all the VGC I played.. BUT in my speed run of episode 12, I crushed all of them using a speed boost Blaziken, Gyarados, and Gardevoir. 

• Global Mods

on my first/only run through E15, I think I beat most of them first try except Julia (new to game with no foreknowledge and a water starter so I was unprepared, and never used use kricketune like many people), Poison mist Corey (team was quite lacking at the time), and Ciel.

on the other hand I'm about to start Reborn Hardcore so I'll be losing a lot soon.

Edited by DreamblitzX

Florinia, Corey, Shade, Noel, Luna, Radomus, Kiki, Cal in my bug monotype. Still haven't passed the Agate guards, since I want to EV train and stack on items preparing for the big fights that will come (especially Charlotte).

Can't recall much from my previous playthroughs, but Charlotte went down in one go in both my previous two runs (normal run and shiny run).

• Developers

I don't remember my first playthrough in Reborn much. But just now I managed to beat Hardcore Julia's Regular team with No-Items challenge enabled on my first try. I wonder if I can beat more leaders like this.

Depends on the run.

My first original run, I defeated Terra and Ciel on my first try.

My second run, I don't remember exactly, but I think I defeated more on my first try, including Ciel again.

On my Ice Mono, Julia, Serra, Samson(!), Terra and Ciel (Again) on the first attempt.

So yeah, over time I got better and was able to defeat more and more leaders first try.

I will only mention my first run because I believe that is the purest run for everyone, and I will simply say  no one, (maybe radomus) because I have the tendency to immediately soft rest if the first 2-3 rounds do not go my way, like successfully setting up or anything else