In need of a Headbutt mon

Ashka

EDIT: Looks like I ran into something else I needed help with rather quickly :X In my current save file I got Pachirisu on the bridge and not Zigzagoon, so I'm kind of stuck for something to easily use Headbutt. Would anyone please be willing to trade me a mon with Headbutt?

Edited by Ashka

39 minutes ago, Ashka said:

but the weather just isn't cooperating with me and I don't want to wait forever to continue with this run

You can use this, if your only problem is weather:

3 hours ago, Vanitas said:

yeah can trade you these

just say when your ready

Hey, I just found out I can change the weather by myself, so no need for Hoppip/Lotad, but thank you :] All I need now is to find myself a Headbutt pokemon, and maybe Pokerus...

Edited by Ashka

1 hour ago, Ashka said:

Hey, I just found out I can change the weather by myself, so no need, but thank you :] All I need now is to find myself a Headbutt pokemon, and maybe Pokerus...

I found a Bidoof (it learns Headbutt at around Lv20) just outside of the Grand Hall in Opal.

If you still want pokerus, I can give you a random mon :)

7 minutes ago, Candy said:

I found a Bidoof (it learns Headbutt at around Lv20) just outside of the Grand Hall in Opal.

If you still want pokerus, I can give you a random mon :)

Yeah, Bidoof does learn it, but I'd like to save myself that grinding if I can (also I'm doing a monotype, so I'd prefer not to use it in battle for any reason if I can help it).

I would really appreciate a mon with pokerus :)

I have fully downgraded a unused Eelektross I used veeeeery long time ago, so you can use him as a headbutt slave. My online name is Bafabon and I'll be waiting for your request right now.

3 minutes ago, HUEnd said:

I have fully downgraded a unused Eelektross I used veeeeery long time ago, so you can use him as a headbutt slave. My online name is Bafabon and I'll be waiting for your request right now.

Thank you so much!! :)