KuroItachi's trading thread

KuroItachi

I'm looking for the following pokemon. They can be in egg form, no problems with that. I can give you any starter egg except for the ones on the pokemon list, a goomy, a lapras or a feebas egg, hatched or unhatched. Pokemon list: Bulbasaur, Chikorita, Treecko, Snivy, Torchic, Chimchar, Gastly, Magikarp, Bagon, Axew, Gible and Larvitar. I am merely trying to catch them all, or at least as many as I can. I have no problem with bad EVs and IVs. Anyone wishing to trade, please inform me and give the day care couple a few minutes to produce the pokemon eggs. If any of the pokemon are unobtainable in the game I would be grateful if you could tell me which ones.

20 minutes ago, KuroItachi said:

I'm looking for the following pokemon. They can be in egg form, no problems with that. I can give you any starter egg except for the ones on the pokemon list, a goomy, a lapras or a feebas egg, hatched or unhatched. Pokemon list: Bulbasaur, Chikorita, Treecko, Snivy, Torchic, Chimchar, Gastly, Magikarp, Bagon, Axew, Gible and Larvitar. I am merely trying to catch them all, or at least as many as I can. I have no problem with bad EVs and IVs. Anyone wishing to trade, please inform me and give the day care couple a few minutes to produce the pokemon eggs. If any of the pokemon are unobtainable in the game I would be grateful if you could tell me which ones.

i dont think salamance and garchomp are obtainable without hacking correct me if im wrong

Ok pal. Send me your name please. On a pm.

Does anyone have any of the following pokemon to trade? I can trade you with a goomy or a froakie egg, or probably any pokemon you ask.
Pokemon list:Chikorita, Treecko, Snivy, Torchic, Chimchar, Gastly, Gible and/or Bagon.

• 2 weeks later...

On 24/03/2017 at 5:04 PM, KuroItachi said:

I can offer some of these Chikorita, Treecko, Snivy, Torchic, Chimchar, Gastly, Magikarp in exchange I would like a goomy egg please I can breed them all for you but they won't have great stats tho

if you do get traded a Bagon an Axew a dratini a gible or a larvitar an offspring may I please get an egg from them past that