Would like a Shroomish

BanananaK

As the title states, I want a Shroomish for my grass/flying dualtype thing. I have a bunch of shinies which I will put at the bottom of the post (you can ask about their IVs or whatever, they're all up for trade) and as far as I know the only other exclusive Pokemon I have is a charmander. Willing to try and just generally find a random Pokemon if needed, as I have finished most of the content up through part of E16. Tomorrow and Sunday I'll be around at least from 8 AM to 9 PM (probably longer) CST or CDT, whichever it is right now, if you want to set up a trade online.

And if you're curious how I have all this stuff, I have two save files. One of which I finished episode 15 on and spent a few too many hours making a bunch of really good Pokemon.

Edit: None of the shinies have amazing IVs as they are all wild. A lot of them are just satisfactory. Certainly no 5 IVs or anything like that (I kept that Chansey :P) but realistically they might be pretty good, since I haven't gone over them since I checked which shinies I want to train in the future.

Spoiler

RebornShinies1.png

RebornShinies2.pngRebornShinies3.pngRebornShinies4.pngRebornShinies5.png

It definitely says entire^

Edited by BananananaK
Messed up the grammar twice and added some extra info.

7 hours ago, Zetsumei said:

Ayy--

I mean, hello.

I got spare shroomish 5IV if you still want it. xD

Just gimme one of the shiny Noibat.

P/s; Shroomish evolution is Grass/Fighting.

Will do, thanks! And yeah, I know that :P. I didn't know if dualtype is the right word for it, but basically I'm doing a run where I can use any Pokemon that are either flying or grass. But yeah, whenever you're available I picked out the best one I have.

2 minutes ago, BananananaK said:

Will do, thanks! And yeah, I know that :P. I didn't know if dualtype is the right word for it, but basically I'm doing a run where I can use any Pokemon that are either flying or grass. But yeah, whenever you're available I picked out the best one I have.

I'm available right now. xD

Send me a request, I'm currently at the waiting screen.

ID: Zetsumei