Why the f*ck do I keep getting logged out

Neo

I'm bout damn tired of reloggin' on my different devices because this forum can't get it's act together. Didn't have that problem until very recently and it irks the f*ck outta me. 

41 minutes ago, Jericho said:

Do you sign in on a mobile device sometimes?

That's the issue, m8. Before I could be signed in on my phone and laptop no issue. Now I get signed out goin between the two. Shit is infuriating 

I have the same, I mean, I browse on my phone and PC. However, I don't really log out of reborn. So it says I'm logged out, but I'm not really. So when I press 'home' or 'forums' I'm logged in once again without typing my password and username. This might also be the case for you 

35 minutes ago, HongaarseBeer97 said:

However, I don't really log out of reborn. So it says I'm logged out, but I'm not really. So when I press 'home' or 'forums' I'm logged in once again without typing my password and username. This might also be the case for you 

Can concur with this, though I only go here on PC.

6 hours ago, HongaarseBeer97 said:

I have the same, I mean, I browse on my phone and PC. However, I don't really log out of reborn. So it says I'm logged out, but I'm not really. So when I press 'home' or 'forums' I'm logged in once again without typing my password and username. This might also be the case for you 

Nah, my phone's shortcut goes straight to the forum part of the site. I gotta sign in on this jawn whenever I switch between the two