Rotom stuff

blackfear2

so i just got a lvl65 rotom and i am wondering if i go to the 7th street nature changer and change his (Serious) nature to another one(is modest the correct one for wash rotom?) then using common candies reduce his level by 64, will i have a stats difference when i get him back to 65? 

14 minutes ago, blackfear2 said:

so i just got a lvl65 rotom and i am wondering if i go to the 7th street nature changer and change his (Serious) nature to another one(is modest the correct one for wash rotom?) then using common candies reduce his level by 64, will i have a stats difference when i get him back to 65? 

Nature changes stats period, you dont have to use common candies to reset stats, his special attack should automatically be higher if hes modest even if you dont change levels at all. If you dont believe me you can test it out.

I do think for me calm or bold is the best way to go since his typing and defense stats makes him bulky and his special attack is naturally not very high. For me at least i like to use him as a kind of a tank that has stabs that cover alot of my team's weaknesses and i can just revive and heal the rest of my team while he tanks.

13 hours ago, bobthebobby said:

Nature changes stats period, you dont have to use common candies to reset stats, his special attack should automatically be higher if hes modest even if you dont change levels at all. If you dont believe me you can test it out.

I do think for me calm or bold is the best way to go since his typing and defense stats makes him bulky and his special attack is naturally not very high. For me at least i like to use him as a kind of a tank that has stabs that cover alot of my team's weaknesses and i can just revive and heal the rest of my team while he tanks.

never said i do not believe you its just that linear pokemon games don't work like reborn and games with the same mechanic work (full moon, rejuvenation) and since just now i finished with the stories in said games and started trying more competitive stuff and teambuilding i do not know what changes with each system :)

to be honest tho he will prolly stay boxed since i whant to run him as a burnhex machine in rain but have no will'o

13 hours ago, Mr. Divergent said:

I'm pretty sure the change of nature will take effect as soon as you level up to 65 again, so, I believe your plan is good.

i am trying now by writing down his stats before i change his nature so i can compare