The Game Extraordinaire

ChaosReaperPein

First a little Info on me my Gamer name is ChaosReaperPein you can call me Chaos for short I have been a member for more than a year but have only recently acquired stable enough internet to come onto the site regularly.

So I realize this Is supposed to be an introduction topic but I personally don't like to talk about myself I have setup the info for some of my interests and  a little bit of a bio and as I said there if you have questions I'll answer thrm truthfully and to the best of my knowledge.

Anyways I thought to myself how do I want to introduce myself and I had a sudden realization I'm a gamer I will always be in my element if I plays a game.

So lets play a game the name of the game is Top Five Faves so all you gotta do is is name the top five on one or more of your favorite subjects ie. pokemon, bands, games, series whatever this is not only so that you learn a little about me but I also learn a little about you. So I will start.

Pokemon:

Absol

Lucario

Gourgeist

Charizard

Pidgeot

Book Series:

Chronicles of Vladimir Tod 

The Heir Series

Twilight Series

The inheritance Cycle (Eragon book series)

Percy Jackson and the Olympian

The Warrior Series

(This next one is probably the hardest one for me)

Bands:

Breaking Benjamin

Rings of Saturn

Disturbed

Johnny Cash

Eminem

Game Series:

Golden Sun

Pokemon

Legend of Zelda

Megaman Battle Network series

Monster Hunter series

Have Fun.

I should also say I'll probs Respond to any posts on here.

Edited by ChaosReaperPein
Typo

Welcome to Reborn!

Something from me :D

Pokemon:

Charizard X

Garchomp

Drapion

Golduck

Sceptile

Didn't read books, so I take

Movies:

Marvel movies

movies with vin Diesel

Star Wars

Transformers

horror movies

Bands:

Fame on Fire

Linkin Park

Thousand Foot Krutch

Three Days Grace

Skillet

Game Series:

Fallout

Pokemon

Borderlands

Final Fantasy

GTA

Edited by HellBoyOnEarth

3 minutes ago, HellBoyOnEarth said:

Pokemon:

Charizard X

Garchomp

Drapion

Golduck

Sceptile

Didn't read books, so I take

Movies:

Marvel movies

movies with vin Diesel

Star Wars

Transformers

horror movies

Bands:

Fame on Fire

Linkin Park

Thousand Foot Krutch

Three Days Grace

Skillet

Game Series:

Fallout

Pokemon

Borderlands

Final Fantasy

GTA

Charizard Y for me but nice list of pokemon lots of power there

Why didn't I think of movies mine would have to be

Marvel movies

Batman movies

Star Wars

Movies with johnny depp, will smith, bruce willis, vin diesel, or matt damon

Wimbledon

Nice bands man check out

Oceans ate Alaska or

Mushroom head you'll probs like them too

Games list is solid dude

Both Fallout and Elder scrolls series are up there for me too

as well as Flatout, Need for Speed and The Skate Games.

welcome to reborn!

be careful with posting multiple times in a row.... :)

here are my favourites

pokemon:

heatran

infernape

vulcarona

hydreigon

salamance

movies

lotr

bourne

scorsese movies

tarantino movies

bands

the shins

cosmic dimension

antagon

arctic monkeys

the beatles

games:

pokemon

poker

dota

starcraft 2

11 minutes ago, Vanitas said:

welcome to reborn!

be careful with posting multiple times in a row.... :)

here are my favourites

pokemon:

heatran

infernape

vulcarona

hydreigon

salamance

movies

lotr

bourne

scorsese movies

tarantino movies

bands

the shins

cosmic dimension

antagon

arctic monkeys

the beatles

games:

pokemon

poker

dota

starcraft 2

I take it you got that love of fire type and dragon type pokemon 

Ah the bourne movies I'll never be able to watch them enough times to be satisfied

You got a couple bands there I've never heard of who are cosmic dimension and antagon could you recommend a couple sobgs by them to check out

Nice games list I haven't played starcraft 2 in forever

12 minutes ago, ChaosReaperPein said:

You got a couple bands there I've never heard of who are cosmic dimension and antagon could you recommend a couple sobgs by them to check out

sure :)

my favourites are cosmic dimension: "predicting the future" and antagon: "portal wrangling"

its electronic music so a little diffrent then what you listed :)

hello and welcome to reborn! i am a resident bard and a gamer myself. and per your request here is my top fives

pokemon salamance, swampert, typhlosion, ampharos, skuntank

bands avantasia, dragonforce(before zp theart left), linkin park, deadmau5, 3 way tie with beautiful eulogy, hammerfall, and sympony x

books anything by r.a.salvatore, dragonlance, the bower files, deltora quest , anything else that catches my eye

games dnd, pokemon, mario, sonic, vigilante(not sure on name)

tv shows impractical jokers, the flash, whose line is it anyway?, fool us, pokemon

if any further info is required do not be shy to ask. or if you just want to talk that would be great also.

You like Percy Jackson and the Olympians too? Have you read the second series and the follow up series too? I'm a huge fan of Rick Riordan's works and I'm happy to know that you are a fan too. :)

Welcome to the forums and I hope you enjoy your stay. :D

Edited by Mr. Divergent

5 hours ago, HongaarseBeer97 said:

Hey there, welcome :) 

Thanks

5 hours ago, Jace Stormkirk said:

hello and welcome to reborn! i am a resident bard and a gamer myself. and per your request here is my top fives

pokemon salamance, swampert, typhlosion, ampharos, skuntank

bands avantasia, dragonforce(before zp theart left), linkin park, deadmau5, 3 way tie with beautiful eulogy, hammerfall, and sympony x

books anything by r.a.salvatore, dragonlance, the bower files, deltora quest , anything else that catches my eye

games dnd, pokemon, mario, sonic, vigilante(not sure on name)

tv shows impractical jokers, the flash, whose line is it anyway?, fool us, pokemon

if any further info is required do not be shy to ask. or if you just want to talk that would be great also.

You must like those pokemon with few weaknesses I dont blame you I recently used skuntank my self and was pleasantly surprised by how useful he was

Nice bands list haven't heard someone mention dragonforce in quite a while and I gotta agree there earlier work was better but that holds true for most bands I mean just listen to the difference from bring me the horizons first albun to their newest album

My man you know whats up with dnd I've actually been getting into a pathfinders phone game lately you should check it out its called pathfinder adventure if I remember correctly

As for tv shows umm I don't really watch tv if I had a list tho doctor who would be at the top

4 hours ago, Mr. Divergent said:

You like Percy Jackson and the Olympians too? Have you read the second series and the follow up series too? I'm a huge fan of Rick Riordan's works and I'm happy to know that you are a fan too. :)

Welcome to the forums and I hope you enjoy your stay. :D

I have indeed read the sequel series but I'm going to be honest and say I think the originals were better but even I gotta admit leo is a badass

And thank you

3 hours ago, FairFamily said:

Welcome to reborn:

top 5 pkmn

Lopunny

Tsareena

Delphox

Ninetales

Serperior

Game series

Dragon age

Pokemon

Final fantasy

Ratchet and clank

Jack and daxter

• Oh no Lopunny and ninetails to adorable my one weakness nooooooo

On 3/21/2017 at 10:29 PM, ChaosReaperPein said:

You must like those pokemon with few weaknesses I dont blame you I recently used skuntank my self and was pleasantly surprised by how useful he was

Nice bands list haven't heard someone mention dragonforce in quite a while and I gotta agree there earlier work was better but that holds true for most bands I mean just listen to the difference from bring me the horizons first albun to their newest album

My man you know whats up with dnd I've actually been getting into a pathfinders phone game lately you should check it out its called pathfinder adventure if I remember correctly

As for tv shows umm I don't really watch tv if I had a list tho doctor who would be at the top

actually my (complete) team has a very large weakness to ground so i tend to get wreaked by mamoswine (especially in the battle tree) as for the most part these pokes made the spot for usefulness( the move pool on amphros is astounding!)

i have also got news that dragonforce is coming out with another album soon but i will not be so quick to jump the gun this time. for the most part i agree that the older songs are better i personally think that linkin park and (my personal fave) avantasia the newer stuff was just as good but the 2 newest ones from avantasia are by far their best (mystery of time(savior in the clockwork) and ghostlights(let the storm decend upon you)) 

i have 5th and it is my personal fav(tho one of my other friend would dispute that 3.5 is better) unfortunately my phone is to old to play games(its a blackberry) my fav classis the bard(message me and i will tell you the epic story why)

*face palms* HOW DID I FORGET DOCTOR WHO!?!? let me fix that doctor who is first and take out fool us. there that's better

57 minutes ago, Jace Stormkirk said:

*face palms* HOW DID I FORGET DOCTOR WHO!?!? let me fix that doctor who is first and take out fool us. there that's better

Lol everyone forgets Doctor Who but thats because it's not a Tv show it's a way of life.

#BowtiesareCool