Jinan *bows* at your service

Jinan B

...To be honest I spent my daily allowance of creativity figuring out a title so uh, you may want to leave your expectations at the door.

Anyways, my name is Brandon and after much thought and mindless ok maybe it wasn't mindless I'd never have gotten anywhere playing of your (brilliant, by the way) game I figured I'd actually make an account and join your forum.

(Then I got an error message saying that "Jinan B" was already taken and figured out that I'd already gone part way through this train of thought last year.)

Either way, I'm definitely looking forward to hopefully doing some interesting stuff as a member of your community. See you all soon!

Spoiler

I felt obliged to make a random list of things about me since it's normal to put those things into your intro thread.

1: I am from South Africa

2: I am currently a student in University

3: I've been an active member of various forums since late 2015 (not that long I know but I think I'm getting the hang of it and all)

3.1: All of those forums have been RP forums, as opposed to ones based off a game like this

3.2: Hopefully it won't take me as long to figure things out here as it did with RP forums

4: I'm a reasonable fan of anime (as you may have guessed from my picture)

4.1: I haven't actually watched Death Note yet

4.1.1: It's totally next though

5: I get side-tracked way too often

5.1: (Not that you haven't figured that out by now)

6: I formatted this post in BB code before I noticed that this site looks like it doesn't use it.