My predictions on Ep17

Pozyher

I believe two major things will happen in Ep17(one of them might happen later on however)

The first one is that Lin herself will go to Titania's gym,beat her and take the amethyst pendant(or which key she has).I think this will happen due the the message(or what is called) when we finish Ep16.

I dont remeber exactly how it goes but it's something like this ''Do you understand now.Your iron armor can't hurt me''.And like with Ame we will arrive the moment it has ended.Also although this is a little far-fetched there is the chance that Titania will get injured or even worse get killed by Lin.That i believe will happen(keep in mind i doubt it will,but there is a chance)because of the message and because Ame in her twitter  account said''I get the feeling a lot of people will be pissed with me after Ep.17''.If she doenst end up following Ame's path(RIP) i bellieve the relathionship point with her will decrease because we will have witnessed her while she is in a weak state.

The second one(which might happend later on) is that Amaria will admit that she was lying about her amnesia.I dont know to what extend she was lying for example she may not remember her falling from the waterfall and everything that happend afterwards or she might not have amnesia at all.I believe she is faking that because she doesnt know how to deal with Titania lying to her which to a certain point i can understand.My guess is that she is faking it until she finds a better solution or until she manages to make Titania fall for her(yes i used to watch a lot of mexican love stories).That i believe because Amaria's amnesia seems a bit too convincing and i personally didnt believe her because she strikes me as the type of person that doesnt know how to handle emotional stuff(her depression playing a big role in that).What do you think?

P.S Like my theory with Anna this is just speculations/what i would like to happen and i don't have evidence to support my treory just some minor indications.

I don't believe it will be Lin but rather Solaris which will be fighting Titania. We still need that solo win against Solaris and with a mega. I would be disspointed if the original head of team meteor has no mega pokemon.

About Amaria's amnesia if she were faking it wouldn't it be more convenient to fake the amnesia from around she read the diary? Right now she has amnesia from even before we met her.

• Global Mods

The key Titania has is the Sapphire Bracelets. 

I also don't believe Titania will be offed. The characters from Reborn (minus Solaris, ZEL, Taka, and Sirius) are based on real people from Reborn's old online league. The real Corey really did jump off a bridge and the real Kiki really did have a terminal illness. That's why they don't make it through to the end of the game. I doubt this will happen to any other characters besides the Team Meteor members. Ame herself said in the E16 Status Discussion thread by the time she was willing to lift those restraints (ending characters whose real counterparts are still on earth) the game's story was already planned out. 

(about Ame going even though the real Ame is still here, Ame never wanted to insert herself into the game to begin with so it makes sense she'd want to off her character)

5 minutes ago, FairFamily said:

I don't believe it will be Lin but rather Solaris which will be fighting Titania. We still need that solo win against Solaris and with a mega. I would be disspointed if the original head of team meteor has no mega pokemon.

About Amaria's amnesia if she were faking it wouldn't it be more convenient to fake the amnesia from around she read the diary? Right now she has amnesia from even before we met her.

Yeah Amaria might not be faking it at all(and i forgot completely the diary part),i just get the feeling that she is not being honest.As for Titania,i would be really dissapointed if she lost to Solaris.

To me the only one strong enough to oppose the leaders and the league is Lin,as i view Solaris a strong trainer yet strong only for the player to beat.I dont think he has enough strength to beat a high ranking leader,which i think is part of the reason why Lin took her place as the head of Team Meteor

Just now, Ice Cream Sand Witch said:

Amaria's amnesia is based on an incident where the real Amaria had memory loss after a car accident, so I do believe it's real. 

Well,that makes half if not all of my theory wrong already.

as someone who is pretty new to reborn.

what is the old online leage?

as for ep1: is it confirmed that we fight titania next (because hardy is her younger brother). and i could see us going into this ominus tower in the desert

Edited by Vanitas

• Global Mods
3 minutes ago, Vanitas said:

as someone who is pretty new to reborn.

what is the old online leage?

as for ep1: is it confirmed that we fight titania next (because hardy is her younger brother). and i could see us going into this ominus tower in the desert

Before Reborn was a game, it was a Pokemon Online league. It from from 2010 to early-mid 2014 I think. The characters in-game (again, minus Solaris, ZEL, Taka, and Sirius) were all leaders from the online league. 

2 hours ago, Ice Cream Sand Witch said:

Amaria's amnesia is based on an incident where the real Amaria had memory loss after a car accident, so I do believe it's real in-game too. 

Did real Amaria regain memory?

By the way, what about E17 Discussion Thread, where we could put all this theorycrafting, where we could find leaks and hints on what`s next?

25 minutes ago, example said:

By the way, what about E17 Discussion Thread, where we could put all this theorycrafting, where we could find leaks and hints on what`s next?

It was decided that there shouldn't be one this time, as a lot of the posts in it didn't contribute much. However we still have a development blog where you can keep up with what's going on in the development process.  

56 minutes ago, example said:

Did real Amaria regain memory?

While we have a development blog it is for 50% exegutor memes and it does not contain all information. Ame tends throw information all over the place. So I try to collect all info and store it in one thread. Link here: 

and with that the shameless self promotion is over.

Oh, I wasnt aware it was decided so, was wondering why there is no such thread. Then thx for the answer and keep up with compilation thread. Since it is past 50%, maybe a little teaser on what`s next in the story would be nice, by the way.

• Global Mods
6 minutes ago, ChaosReaperPein said:

I personally thought that it was Titania speaking at the end of E16 also I'm fairly certain you are misremembering the words (not that I can remember them exactly either) but I don't think it said anything about armor.

The exact quote is "Do you understand now? Steel will not make me bleed. And your shining armor is but tinfoil to the brimstone breath of the New World."

To me it sounds like it's being directed at Titania, since she's the Steel leader. The writing style also sounds to me like the way Lin speaks, which makes me think Lin is saying this after a battle with Titania that Titania loses.

1 minute ago, Ice Cream Sand Witch said:

The exact quote is "Do you understand now? Steel will not make me bleed. And your shining armor is but tinfoil to the brimstone breath of the New World."

To me it sounds like it's being directed at Titania, since she's the Steel leader. The writing style also sounds to me like the way Lin speaks, which makes me think Lin is saying this after a battle with Titania that Titania loses.

Perhaps we will finally see the scene with Lin in it from Shades Gym