Hardest boss in Reborn

Just2Reborn

Hardest bosses in Reborn  

47 members have voted

1. 1. With which bossbattle did you have the most trouble?(1)

• Julia
    • Pulse Tangrowths
    • Florinia
    • Corey
    • Shelly
    • Shade
    • Pulse Muk
    • Cal
    • Kiki
    • Garchomp (if you didn't win this fight don't choose this option, since it didn't give you any trouble)
    • Aya
    • Mr. Bigglesworth (idk if he counts as a boss, but he needs the love)
    • Doctor Sigmund Connal
    • Bennett
    • Serra
    • Sirius
    • Gargantuan Steelix
    • Pulse Abra
    • Noel
    • Arceus (if you didn't win this fight don't choose this option, since it didn't give you ant trouble)
  2. 2. With which bossbattle did you have the most trouble?(2)

• Radomus
    • Maxwell/Archer
    • Luna
    • Samson
    • Aster and Eclipse
    • Charlotte
    • Pulse Avalugg
    • Terra
    • Taka
    • Pulse Swalot
    • Blake and Fern
    • Solaris and orderly John
    • Ciel
    • DJ Arclight
    • Pulse Magnezone
    • Adrienn
    • Victoria
    • Cain
    • ZEL

So I've been wondering, who/what was in your opinion the hardest boss to beat. I had to split the list up in two parts as it only allows you to put in twenty answers per question, so unfortunately you will have to answer twice. If I've missed someone please tell and for anyone who's interrested I thought Noel was the most difficult to beat.

Edited by Just2Reborn

hmm. difficult question, I did 2 runs till now, one I didint finish (ep 15) and one i finished (ep 16). I had 2 completely different teams, so I had for example won against shelly on my first try in ep 15 but in ep 16 it was more difficult. In ep 16 I beat some gym leaders on my first try and others not.

If I had to vote I would go with terra (for my ep 16 run), since I went against her with 2 HM slaves (I think their leveles were below 20, if not 10), 1 electric pokemon and other 3 main members, meaning it was a fight 3 against 6 (I didnt know I couldnt go back...)

15 hours ago, Anti_Hero said:

hmm. difficult question, I did 2 runs till now, one I didint finish (ep 15) and one i finished (ep 16). I had 2 completely different teams, so I had for example won against shelly on my first try in ep 15 but in ep 16 it was more difficult. In ep 16 I beat some gym leaders on my first try and others not.

If I had to vote I would go with terra (for my ep 16 run), since I went against her with 2 HM slaves (I think their leveles were below 20, if not 10), 1 electric pokemon and other 3 main members, meaning it was a fight 3 against 6 (I didnt know I couldnt go back...)

You can go back. Before fighting her, you go out of the cave with the big gears  (if they were that, i don't remember) and you are at the beginning. When you go out of there you exit the computer and when you go back in the computer you are at the cave before Terra. If i remember correctly. But i remember for sure that i went back because when i found the shiny porygons i didn't have enough pokeballs. So i went back out and bought some but when i came back the porygons were not shiny anymore, which is weird. 

Just now, Dr. Exorcist said:

You can go back. Before fighting her, you go out of the cave with the big gears  (if they were that, i don't remember) and you are at the beginning. When you go out of there you exit the computer and when you go back in the computer you are at the cave before Terra. If i remember correctly. But i remember for sure that i went back because when i found the shiny porygons i didn't have enough pokeballs. So i went back out and bought some but when i came back the porygons were not shiny anymore, which is weird. 

Never knew of that place, I didnt find any porygon XD

Anyway that fight was the hardest because of my team, if I could use the rest of my main team maybe there would have been another one I would have choosen

On my first run through the game Sigmund taught me the true meaning of fear he beat me over and over and over again I ended up needing to go back and get my second donphan out of the box and spamming earthquake with both of them until he stopped moving. 

On my second run for some reason pulse swalot countered my entire team had to go home and rethink my life. 

On my first save, DJ Arclight kinda blasted through my whole team, mostly because he has the huge advantage in types, and he still kinda gave me a bit of a trouble after I switched up teams.

Shade swiped me before I learned how to mess with fields and he still smashed me after I changed his field, it took so many attempts and he actually forced me to ev train, and that's a feat not many pokemon game forces me just for the story.

Garchomp and Dittoceus didn't actually give me trouble, because I have a destiny bond Weezing XD. Next time, team meteor admins should rethink their solo pokemon strategy.

5 hours ago, GS BALL said:

1. Noel

2. Charlotte

Everyone else was irrelevant. Except for the non-stop battle of Blake and Fern, Solaris and orderly John.

Noel for me was one of the easiest gym leaders. Now the non stop battles ... I needed a few tries and change the team a bit 

On my first try, pretty much everyone was hell. I was that lazy idiot who didn't know what EV and IV are and didn't grind much and had always the same team. Luckily now, much less dumb.

Now, for Shelly you need a Growlithe or Arcanine with flame burst. If you've got Combusken or other fire starter and a Houndur you can sweep her rather easily. 

For Charlotte, Bizzard will nullify her terrain. Span Rain Dance (I have a Milotic, Walrein, Dewgong , Camerupt, Flugon and a Golduck I caught at lv 60 on Ametrine) and it's a piece of cake.

For Noel, weather. I have a lot of fire types so I choose a sunny weather.

Somehow I always have trauble with Ciel. Partly due to me having a hard time levelling my lot without the trainers on Opal yard. That Clown is awful for grinding some Pokémon. So mostly mine are a bit underlevelled. And screw that Togekiss and her Altaria.

My 2nd hardest is Terra. But I beatthat hellish Garchomp with Blizzar (Walrein <3). 

And there's that curseable Arceus. Kudos to my Perish Song Dewgong,though.

On the other hand, Adrienn was ridiculously easy. I've never beat a leader on the 'st try on Reborn before. That plat pokémon of Adrienn just plays itself and actually used a move that gave me field advantage. Perhaps I was overly prepared, expecting Adrienn would be worse than ciel. I used Metagross, Lucario, Aggron, Excadrill, Toxicroak (would have won even if I didn't use him). Forgot the last one.

Screwed it up yet I won, what the hell. Ame needs to power up Adrienn a bit lol.

Edited by Rshiran

Any battle that is a double battle which means:

Taka&ZEL (Third Tangrowth Pulse, I believe), Shelly, Aya, Radomus, Aster&Ecplise, Charlotte, Blake&Fern, Solaris&John and Adrienn. (Still haven't beaten xem..)

• Global Mods

There are four battles that made me wonder if I was capable of getting past them to continue the game: Florinia, E14 Serra, the final Aster & Eclipse battle, and Adrienn.

I specify E14 Serra because I made another file on E16 for the relationship points, and she wasn't as difficult as she was when I first battled her in E14. Her battle changed a lot in E15. She was given a field effect and had significant team changes. 

The main difficulty with Florinia and Serra was probably the fact I was outnumbered. I had 2 Pokemon for both of them, and had to bring my number up to 4 for Serra (and still only won on my last Pokemon with 9 HP). 

The last Aster & Eclipse battle was difficult mainly because of the sheer number of Pokemon they had. I still had 4 at this point in the game, so it was 10 vs 12. I also can't rely on knowing what Pokemon they'll send out next since it doesn't tell you in double battles, so switching when I'm at a disadvantage would always take up a turn. 

My team just wasn't built for Adrienn's in a double battle format. I have type coverage against all of xyr's Pokemon and maybe could've won handily in a single battle, with the main problem being Mega Mawile as Delphox can KO it with Flamethrower but it has to be able to take a Sucker Punch for that to happen. But it was actually close to impossible for me to win in a double battle. On my original save file I didn't even win legitimately; I gave up at some point and used RPG Maker to give myself Pokemon that would counter Adrienn's like Magnezone. (I could've just pressed control in RPG Maker to skip the battle, but I didn't want to go that far if I didn't have to) On my second file I didn't have as much difficulty, winning on my first try. (my second file has a few different team members)

The only fight I struggle with here is Noel I hate his Cincinno and swellow stupid facade stupid 5 hit flinchs anywho for one of these fights I'm going to reveal my secret

For the level 75 Garchomp of Solaris get a Sawk with high health sturdy and counter get it to level 50 and that Garchomp immediately dies first turn every time easy street.

Edited by ChaosReaperPein
Typo

The Taka and ZEL Double Battle in Beryl Ward is the one battle that discourages me from making a new run. Mainly because it's one difficult battle considering that ZEL has eeveelutions that are straight up powerful while Taka has some hax mons.

For the gym leaders, I struggled the most with Noel. His Cincinno was hard to counter and his other mons are also quite good. I didn't expect that in my first run, I'd be using Seaking's Horn Drill to KO 3 of his mons.

2 minutes ago, Mr. Divergent said:

The Taka and ZEL Double Battle in Beryl Ward is the one battle that discourages me from making a new run. Mainly because it's one difficult battle considering that ZEL has eeveelutions that are straight up powerful while Taka has some hax mons.

For the gym leaders, I struggled the most with Noel. His Cincinno was hard to counter and his other mons are also quite good. I didn't expect that in my first run, I'd be using Seaking's Horn Drill to KO 3 of his mons.

Noel fully deserves his title of prodigy. But yeah **** his Cincinno that thing kills most teams I have made by that point in the game.

15 minutes ago, ChaosReaperPein said:

Noel fully deserves his title of prodigy. But yeah **** his Cincinno that thing kills most teams I have made by that point in the game.

It's a bit sad that most players burn the field for the sake of winning. I never burned the field in any of my playthroughs mainly because I didn't want to ruin Laura's backyard

You can exploit his lead Wigglytuff to farm +SP.Atk boosts from thunder wave and boost your speed with Agility, then, start sweep his team. The only mon that tanked a surf was Clefable =3