3x3 thread!

Garnet.

my buddy dana was talking about making a 3x3 of his favorite girls for this neat "meme" if youd call it that

its hard for me to explain, so in picture format, here's mine!

it actually took me a while to make this because i had to think about what i wanted in there and also im really bad at doing basic things but its not hard to do, and if you have the time i recommend doing it at least once. I had a lot of fun thinking and making this! 

.eJwFwYsJwyAQANBdHEBPpX6yjFgjRlAveFcIlO7 

in order from top left to top right: 

musashi from fate/grand order. without getting too into detail she's really about just living life as it comes. "Constantly full of pride, acting complacently, but that does not mean she is looking down on her opponent. She is merely enjoying life.
Her way of expressing emotions is somewhat great. She greatly laughs and gets greatly surprised." 

saber because of the events of /stay night, a lot more people know of saber than musashi so not much to say here

kyoko kuremi from digimon story cyber sleuth. due to circumstances she helps you (the main character) when youre in a very dangerous state and really continues to help. she runs a detective agency and she's a generally cool girl, and someone i came to rely on and depend on. she's pretty aggressive and pretty funny. also is the absolute worst at making coffee.

mimi from digimon, but specifically tri. she's just doing her best. shoutout to my guy izzy too. she got a lot of good character development and whatnot in those movies, i've grown to like her a lot. also she's cute as a button!

lucina because even if her personality is flatter than her chest she still deserves the best. i threw her in the middle because i like her the most dont judge me i dont judge you nice shoes motherfucker

touka kirishima from tokyo ghoul because she beat the fuckin snot out of kaneki after not seeing him for dumbass long and said "i dont need your fuckin protection" and got the fuck on she's my idol

lenna from ffv because shes got quite a few good moments. kind of odd considering my faves are usually outspoken and brash and whatnot but i can appreciate her character. she's not really the type of lady to beat the piss out of someone but its not like she doesnt have a backbone. 

gardenia is my favorite girl from mons because i like the grass typing quite a lot and all of her mons of choice are really cool to me, like torterra and roserade are such cool designs imo, and from what i remember she was pretty feisty. also shes fuckin horrified of ghosts and its adorable but like dont get me wrong im scared of them too i just liked that one scene. also that damn poncho thing is cool, her outfit is nice. i give her five sharks out of five tales.

hori kyoko from horimiya because she's literally evil. thats it. she's a fucking demon who bullies everyone and is more scared of her boyfriend cheating on her with a dude than with a chick. there's a lot to say about her but she makes me laugh quite a lot, shes aggressive and actually just outright mean to people at times, but shes a good person and thats why she gets five sharks out of five tales thanks for watching

post yours! :]

Sure why not actually.

They're no no particular order I don't think, but here's a thing.

Spoiler

mosaiccc0806ea47a7301a5d87b172f94206ae98

Man, I'm going to absolutely get so much shit for my first row most likely.  Anyways though, I wanna do the same thing as my friend dmetri here and talk about them a little

Spoiler

Misa Amane - Man, not gunna lie, she was probably one of my first anime crushes LOL.  Death Note was forever ago for me and Misa is the first yandere for me.  She's super cute though and her goth aesthetic is just on point.  

Rhajat - First thing that might come to mind is, why not Tharja since Rhajat is just a clone.  Well the thing is, she's absolutely not.  Yes, they share a lot of similar features butt hey are not the same character.  Rhajat is much more human than her previous counterpart.  She actually wants friendship, as shown in her supports (See Selkie for an example).  Not just that, but at leatst she has a reason for falling so hard for the avatar -- him saving her previously.

Yuno Gasai - Speaking of characters that are more than the fanbase make them out to be, hi Yuno.  Man, if watching Mirai Nikki didn't tug at my heart strings.  I won't lie, the extent that Yuno reaches at times in the show is pretty fucked up.  I can admit that.  She's certainly the most unhealthy of the yandere's on this list.  That being said, without getting into too many spoilers for Mirai Nikki, she went through some fucked up shit herself to get to this point.  A situation like hers would leave your pretty mentally and emotionally destroyed.  Again, without getting into too many spoilers, I like the initial Yuno much more than what we find out at the end.

Asuka Langley Sohryu - One of the few tsundere-types that I actually somewhat like.  I feel like her character, at least from what I've seen and remember of Eva, helps drive Shinji to actually be more than a useless sack of shit.  Plus she's a very German character and she gets major props from me for that.

Minori Kushieda - To put it simply, I identify with Minori's situation way too much to not have immediately proclaim her as best girl for me.  Taiga was a close second because some of her tendencies are super cute, but she borders on the annoying tsundere I don't generally like.  Minori on the other hand is precious and deserves happiness. <3

Yui Yuigahama - I really like her generally chipper personality and the fact that she's the only main character to actually break the awkwardness that Yukino and Hachiman create sometimes.  I'm not gunna lie, on a meta level I'm also annoyed of Ice Queens that get their way because they are the Ice Queen and need to be saved.  But it is more than just that, I just think Yui is a much more real character if that makes sense?  That being said, as I was writing this I realized I do actually like Shizuka a lot more but I didn't want to go back and edit the image. Oops.

Satsuki Kiruin - Again - not gunna lie but I really didn't like Satsuki at first.  I knew there was more to her character from the moment I saw her but I just didn't enjoy her much at first.  Then the story revealed her true ambition, and how she went about recruiting the Student Council and I fell in love with her.  As someone who has a hard time finding his own ambitions she really spoke to me about the importance of having said ambition.  

Yukiko Amagi - I keep thinking that I like Rise more...but I just don't.  Yukiko is precious.  She was the first girl I kind of felt an attachment to when I played P4G and I don't regret putting her on here at all.

Hitagi Senjougahara - The perfect mix on yan- and tsundere from what I've seen of the show.  Sometimes you're not sure exactly why a character speaks to you and this is one of those cases.  She just...does.

New rule no one can make fun of anyone else's character choice otherwise face exile no take backs 

i enjoyed those descriptions, edge. i like that minori is in the middle she was really my second favorite ah clean :]

• Administrators

hi my name is ame and my character preferences are probably going to get me killed someday

bZEFgZW.jpg

it occurs to me that there's not a single character on this board that hasn't actively committed murder multiple times. 

anyway.

• Clover Field (Zero Escape)- hyper adorable in 999 and even moreso with how attached to Alice she is in VLR,,,, axe ending is best ending.
  • Suigintou (Rozen Maiden)- was my top favorite character and avatar for many years. even if all the others have to break for Megu it's okay~
  • Yuno Gasai (Mirai Nikki)- her love is wasted on yukki but she's wonderful, so good talented god girlfriend, she deserves to be happy
  • Ahri Kumiho (League of Legends)- arguably the only non-yandere on this list... she needs an understanding home where she can be herself. <3
  • Ryouko Otonashi (Dangan Ronpa)- my memory isn't as bad but she resonates. reading her feels like coming home. i want to meet matsudan...
  • Jinx (League of Legends)- nobody can convince me she and lux aren't totally gay for each other. she's a strong reminder to follow my heart.
  • Mikan Tsumiki (Dangan Ronpa)- so precious girl please protect her, please let her protect you... they never meet but i ship her with ryouko hard
  • Camilla (Fire Emblem)- so so mad that f!corrin cant marry camilla q~q fates has a handful of yanderes but camilla's the sweetest, love her.....
  • Homura Akemi (Puella Magi Madoka Magica)- idg how people dont love her. everything she did was for madoka, she deserves her as a reward!

Despite joking about it often, I am not a big HERMAIGERD WAIFU person... but there are some really cool girls in gaming and anime.  Here are some of my favorites. (in alphabetical order!)

d94a97e3bf754a07872830c66320c47e.png

Top Left: Asahina from Danganronpa -  One of my favorite characters in the Danganronpa series.  She is strong, confident, and apparently a really cool swimmer.  She is also cute as all holy hell.  I don't want to go more into her character to avoid spoilers.  Danganronpa is a game best played blind.  (Like Dan!)

Top Center: Chloe from Uncharted 2 - In the first game, they introduced a girl named Elena to be Nathan Drake's squeeze.... she was okay.  In the Sequel, they introduced the much better grill Chloe.  Chloe is Cool, tough, and a hell of a better shot than I was at the time I first played the game.  At the end they had Drake chose between the two girls and he went Elena.  Jokes on him, more Chloe for me!  The devs did make Elena a lot more likable in the fourth game fortunately.  What's better is that Chloe is getting her own game soon where she will be the main protagonist. I am pretty excited for that!

Top Right: Ellie from the Last of Us -  Though she is too young to be considered true waifu material, (she is fourteen same age as the sailor scouts)  She is really damn cool and will probably receive a much larger role in later games in the series.  I wouldn't be surprised if Joel died in tLoU part 2 leaving Ellie the role of the primary protagonist, and I would be perfectly fine with that.  She is really awesome, her potty mouth and love of corny jokes makes her all the more likable.

Middle Left: Laura from Street Fighter V - She is one of the newest combatants to the most recent entry to the Street Fighter series.  Things that amuse me is that I like her design, playstyle, confident personality, and the fact that she uses the totally practical fighting style of Brazilian Jujitsu.  Some of you may have noticed that she shares a lot of qualities as Sombra from Overwatch.  she wins for two reasons.  She is green, and she is a lot funner to play as.

Middle Center: Naoto Shirogane from Persona 4 - Spoiler alert, yes Naoto is a girl.  She is Intelligent, Calculating, and wears a cool hat.  I really like all of the characters in the fourth entry of persona, but Naoto is the most memorable for me.  She also had a super interesting backstory.  I would go into more detail, but I would recommend playing the game to find out more. =)

Middle Right: Samus from Metroid - One of the first bad ass females in gaming.  The Metroid series is one of my all time favorite game series.  She is also one of my all time favorite female game characters.  I am traditionally more than willing to go on adventures with Samus on mysterious alien planets any day! (also Samus doesn't need to take off her suit to impresss me, Full Suit Samus > Zero Suit)

Bottom Left: Shayne from Battleborn - Many people here probably didn't play Battleborn and maybe loathe it for not being Overwatch but trust me.  The characters of Battleborn are hella fun and enjoyable to be around and play as.  Shayne was probably my favorite.  And in case you are wondering, the monster's name is Aurox.  Like in Persona or she has a demon attached to her named Aurox despite looking like friends he actually kinda hates her and want to consume her soul, like how Ryuk in Death Note wants Light's name in his notebook.  Their bickering is hilarious and cracks me the hell up.

Bottom Center:  Valentine from Skullgirls - Despite her lovely two assets in front of her torso she is a really cool and fun character to play as.  When you see a fighting game character do certain really cool moves, it can give you motivation to play as them.  Valentine's ninja nurse thing is awesome and the developers gave her a ton of really cool moves based on practices in medicine and surgery. 

Bottom Right: Yoko from Gurren Lagann - I tried to feature less gaming girls and more anime and comic book girls in this list, but in the end, she was the only one I could think of that was worth being on my personal list.  She is cool, confident (which is a word I used a lot in this), and kicks ass, in both design and in battle despite not piloting a faced mech like her allies.The whole sniper girl thing is also really bad ass! 

Nice idea, here's mine:

Spoiler

1BLlbAN.jpg

And the justifications:

Spoiler

Top row left: Evangeline AK McDowell (Negima). Back in the day, like 8 years ago or something my family went on holiday and my sisters borrowed a DVD with the English dub of Negima on it. I quickly discovered that this harem anime about a child teacher in an all girls school was my jam, and the OP as hell immortal vampire loli with a fantastic British accent was easily my favourite character from it. I actually read a fair bit of the manga after that, and even at the end of the story after our shounen like protagonist had gone through several substantial power ups Evangeline would still come back every now and again to kick ass and save the day. She's basically a top tier character as strong as the final boss but introduced in the first few episodes.

Top row middle: Scathach (Fate). Scathach is amazing. Fantastic design, fantastic backstory, interesting personality, broken as hell in lore (what between being able to see the future, effortlessly read her opponents movements, create weapons at will, freakin' magic, summoning a door to the damn underworld, summoning other servants to fight for her, and her one hit kill spear), top tier unit in F/GO, and a character that I'd been waiting for for a lot longer than her initial teaser trailer. She needs to be in an actual anime adaptation of something ASAP.

Top row right: Alice Nakiri (Shokugeki no Soma). Alice is an interesting character. What drew me to her initially was the fact that she enacted something that I've thought about for a long time, using science to cook. I've always wondered why we don't do more research into how our taste buds work, which naturally occurring chemicals are responsible for creating the flavours we recognize in all manner of things, from fruits and vegetables to meat and various carbohydrates. I figure if we know that we could make things taste like anything we want, and I mean really taste like them, not like those cheap banana flavoured lollies. Anyway that's what Alice does, using all of the latest scientific gadgetry she infuses sushi with the flavour of tomato without actually adding any tomatos to it, and so on. She's also a massive goofball and her comedic skits are always appreciated.

Middle row left: Akane Tsunemori (Psycho Pass). This is a character that I really appreciate for a few reasons. Going into the show for the first time I didn't really think much of her, and figured she'd play the regrettable role of the inexperienced rookie who represents the viewer, a relative newcomer to the job and systems that she will have to navigate. Boy I was wrong. This character grows more than any other anime character I think I've seen in anything, and by the end of the show she's a gun toting badass detective who is out her solving crimes and I'm like "look at my baby girl all grown up". 

Dead Centre (No I didn't spell that wrong): Cordelia (Fire Emblem). The one true waifu. Between stunning looks, abundant intelligence, and a surprising amount of humility despite her natural talent how could you not fall for her? Doesn't hurt that she's objectively one of the best units in Awakening either, with an early join time, strong bases, and high growths. I don't think it's any surprise that she continues to rank highly in popularity contests despite her relative lack of fanservice in a consumer base that is predominantly thirsty as hell for it. I suppose to me she represents the ideal woman, so ideal in fact that she's unrealistically ideal and I'm fully okay with that 'cause it prevents any obsession.

Middle row right: Jack (Mass Effect). One of these things is not like the other~ Jack's here to shake up what is predominantly a line up of characters with animeish designs, hey no-one said I couldn't. Anyway, Jack's my preferred romance option out of the lot from the Mass Effect franchise for one simple reason, it's not the looks, the tats, or the lack of clothing, it's simply that she's the one who really needs help. Romancing other characters in Mass Effect is a reasonably natural progression of "oh hey as I get to know you more I'm finding you more attractive so let's become romantically involved" but that's not Jack. With her you start from a position of trying to work with this woman who's been hurt so many times that she's hidden herself away behind a tough exterior and she just starts whaling on anyone who comes within arm's reach for fear of being hurt again. Slowly bypassing all of the walls she puts up, and watching her character develop across the course of the last two games is a treat, and to me it's a much more satisfying experience than any of the others can offer. She's also just a fantastically written character in general, her frequent expletive outbursts allowing her to express exactly what she means in very few words.

Bottom row left: Kotomi Ichinose (Clannad). I don't care what anyone says about Nagisa, Kyou, or Tomoyo, Kotomi's the best girl of Clannad. She's eccentric, she's brilliant, she's dopey, she has no sense of humour whatsoever, but most of all she's innocent. Oh and that picture is completely deceptive for anyone who hasn't seen Clannad, don't ever give her a violin. An endearing genius with a tragic backstory, she's number two on the Clannad feels express. The culmination of her arc was one of the parts that brought me within an inch of crying, and only one scene in both shows actually forced some tears out of me. Every scene with her onscreen was great and her personal arc had me wishing she was the main heroine of the story. I've got nothing against Nagisa, she's a great character, hell they all are, but I prefer Kotomi. 

Bottom row middle: Pyrrha Nikos (RWBY). Pyrrha is like if you took Cordelia and put her in RWBY, no wonder I like her. Unrequited love (at least initially)? Check. Mad talented? Check. Red hair? Check. Confident but humble? Check. Nice to people she meets but wants to help them better themselves? Check. Feels pressure to perform to other's expectations? Check. The two are so similar (at least in my eyes) that I have to wonder if Pyrrha's character was at least somewhat inspired by the character of Cordelia. Needless to say she's by far my favourite character in the series and even though I'm not completely caught up I am somewhat gutted by recent events.

Bottom row right: Yuuko Amamiya (Ef, A Tale of Memories/Melodies). Yuuko's a bit of a weird one for me to put on here 'cause I only remembered her character at all by trawling through MAL to see which anime might have best girl candidates in them. It's been a while since I watched Ef so I can't remember her as well as I'd like, but I do strongly remember liking her character a lot. To delve into spoilers about her character she was orphaned at a young age, and adopted by an abusive family. She might look happy go lucky in the picture, and that is the way she appears for most of both shows, but she's carrying some real baggage. I think ultimately I just felt really sorry for her, and she definitely didn't deserve the ending she got, but part of what makes Ef so great is that it doesn't succumb to pressure to give the viewer the ending they want. A really stand out character from a really stand out anime, if you haven't watched it I recommend it.

Edit: And having seen Godot's I realized I forgot about Samus Aran. Dunno if she'd kick one of the others out but a honourable mention to her anyway.

• Support Squad
Spoiler

http://imgur.com/a/ehJ2r

pardon the shitty editing i am a dong

Spoiler

Momiji Binbouda (Binbougami ga!/Good Luck Girl!): She is fkn hilarious and all over the place and confusing and I love it. One moment she's dead serious the next she's in the middle of mocking and confusing everyone, such a fun character and also one of the smarter ones on this list.

Karrin Murphy (Dresden Files): What does a normal human do in a world filled with horror after horror? Be a badass. 

Xion (Kingdom Hearts): Oh bb I wanna hug you and tell you it'll be ok SHE DESERVED BETTER

Morrigan (Dragon Age): She kinda comes off as the angsty teens wet dream at first with all the snark and the aesthetic and shit but what I like about Morrigan is that if you romance her in Dragon Age she doesn't stay that way and actually shows that she is capable of caring. Also she is a shapeshifting mage, gotta love it.

Chiaki Nanami (Danganronpa): See Xion

Wendy Corduroy (Gravity Falls): Wendy's just cool dood and is nice to Dipper. Also she can survive on her own ina hellscape apocalypse.

Yukari Takeba (Persona 3): She was my fave girl of P3, not so perfect as Mitsuru or Aigis but not as demure as Fuuka. She bae.

Gaige (Borderlands 2): I AM THE ALPHA AND THE OMEGA she cries as she fists Terramorphous at max anarchy, I have spent far too much time playing Gaige, she's so fun and chipper and slightly insane, Deathtrap is bruh. Only character I got to 72.

Every grill from Valhalla (Va-11 Hall-A): Ok I'mm just go with Jill, the main character and bartender. She's fun and smart and entirely empathetic as she just tries to get yb and get the attention of her boss Dana. 

shoutouts to everyone else ever.

Forgive the somewhat potato-ish quality of this, but frustration and inexperience (first time) using Paint to put a collage together made me settle for not adjusting the images with care.

Spoiler

I might edit in more than their name/series later

Lamia Loveless (Super Robot Wars: Original Generations)--Seemingly emotionless android who slowly develops character, eventually disobeying her creators when their orders turn her against her new comrades and morals.  Cliche, but what can you do.  It also helps that she's one of the best units in the game (until better units show up in subsequent titles).  Bonus points for keeping the voice quirk in the PS2 remake (fixed in the GBA original) that allows for some V.A. jokes.

Excellen Browning (Super Robot Wars: Original Generations)--Cheery, flirty, joking, destructive crackshot: all traits to describe Excellen.  From her personality to her attitude, all make her a funny contrast to her stoic boyfriend/battle partner (who still have one of the best combo attacks across the series).  The main one to bring Lamia out of her shell, Excellen tries to be a supportive 'Big Sis' to everyone, while also embarrassing them.  Also, a great source of special battle quotes......until her V.A. died shortly before her last work (Super Robot Wars OG: Moon Dwellers).

Ibis Douglas (Super Robot Wars: Original Generations)-- An up and coming flying ace who wants to fly through deep space.  While not the best on the battlefield in the games I've been able to play, her tryhard attitude really endeared me to her character.  Thankfully, this version of her also isn't weighed down with survivor's guilt, which made her true character shine through a little easier than her debut game.  A plethora of 'aerodynamic' jokes plague her as one of the smallest of the well endowed cast (although that might have more been fan 4koma's).

Latooni Subota (Super Robot Wars: Original Generations)--A classic case of quiet introverted girl opening up.  Not really much to say, except that her cute interactions with Ryuse (unintentional harem man of the OG series) and later Princess Shine somewhat endeared me to her, only to grow more as she develops a rivalry with another competitor for Ryuse's affections.  Also helps that she's pretty much the strongest pilot in the first game (almost untouchable to boot) and can still keep up with the others because of her combo with Shine in subsequent games (with growing yuri undertones each time it's redone).

Noriko Takuya (Aim for the Top: Gunbuster)--A well, known classic mecha character, Noriko is a postergirl of female mecha pilots (and one of the originators of the Gainax Bounce/Gainaxing).  The short series takes us though her ups and downs, leading to her inherited 'Hard work and guts' motto to really pay off.  Hard for me not to like her by the end.

Sheryl Nome (Macross Frontier)---Finally, onto the non mecha pilots, although Sheryl does still appear in a mecha series.  One of the two songstresses of the series, she competes with Ranka for the affections of the same man (obligatory Macross love triangle, every series).  While the series did show her growth, it was probably the revamp movies that made me like her more, with her becoming slightly more selfless.  Also, just like her songs/voice better than Ranka's.

Champion Cynthia (Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum)--Mysterious, curious, and powerful.  A good combination that attracted me to her enough to put her on the list, although I still wish we got a little more from her.  I still have to watch how the anime did her, although I do know she showed her stuff, champion style

Ryoko Matoi (Kill la Kill)--Hot blooded and stubborn. I'm not sure as much what to say here without giving spoilers or something.  Sure, the half fanservice got annoying by the end of the show, but even with a full cast of interesting characters, Ryoko still was my favorite.

Mizore Shirayuki (Rosario+Vampire---manga--)---My favorite girl from the manga (still pretending the anime was never made).  Another quite and introverted girl who 'warms up' (ha, ice joke) to the cast, although she thankfully never fully outgrew her stalker tendencies.  Even turns into a capable fighter by the end.  Also, still quite a few yuri undertones despite being a harem manga)

Edited by seki108

Forgot to post mine here after posting it on Discord. Here's mine. I don't feel like explaining much at the moment why I chose them aside the fact the way they act is adorable or their personality intrigues me enough.

Spoiler

BeFunky_Collage.jpg

Spoiler

(Order going from left to right, descending)

Yuki Yoshikawa - Horimiya

Megumin - Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo!

Alice Nakiri - Shokugeki No Souma

Yukino Yukinoshita - Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru

Touka Kirishima - Tokyo Ghoul

Yui Yuigahama - Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru

Nico Robin - One Piece

Kyouko Hori - Horimiya

Kanbaru Suraga - Bakemonogatari

This thread was recently brought to my attention. my first 3x3 I made was a spur of the moment thing, so I took the time to touch up a few entries and I think I'm 70% okay with this.

3x3.jpg

Top Left: Marisa Kirisame - Touhou Project: So I'm only limiting this to one 2hu otherwise I might replace half of the characters, but If i were to pick one it would have to be Marisa who became my favorite early on when I first discovered the series and still remains my favorite over time. She has a cool witch design and she has some of the prettiest spell cards in the series Even if she stole them.

Top Center: Shiina Miyako - Majikoi: At first first I didn't care so much for Miyako, but she eventually grew on me and I would find myself enjoying the scenes she was in. Her route wasn't my favorite of the girls, but If i had to pick one that stood out. I was actually having trouble deciding if I wanted Miyako or Amane from Grisaia to be on here so consider this the 9th place winner. 

Top Right: Saber - Fate/Stay Night: Now Saber has always been my favorite servant in the fate franchise, I also thought about picking another servant instead of saber (maybe Kiyo or liz) because everyone know's who Saber already is so it wouldn't be a special snowflake. but nah, Saber is #1

Center Left: Kazuki Kazumi - Grisaia: Best sister. the only character on here I own a Nendoroid of.

Center Center: Sannomiya Louise Yui (Salyu) - Root Double: Salyu is an adorable cinnamon roll who is too pure for this world. everything about her character is great. Her design, great. Her story... well she could have been given a better life, but everything else about her is just great.

Center Right: Senri Akane - Rewrite: Akane was my favorite route in rewrite as well as the first 5-star character i rolled in Ignis Memoria. She's also really cute and hilarious.

Bottom Left: Evangeline (Eva) AK Mcdowell - Mahou Sensei Negima: So I have a thing for magic vampires and It would only make sense that I choose Evangeline since Negima is my favorite manga and she also happens to be my favorite character from the series. When the author decided to continue the series with UQ Holder I was really glad that they kept her as an important character.

Bottom Center: Kurugaya Yuiko - Little Busters: She has my favorite personality out of all the heroines, she is easily best Key girl. I also ship her and Riki together as I believe that her true ending deserves to be canon.

Bottom Right: Shindou Kei - ef - a fairy tale of the two: The only classic tsun to make it onto the list and part of what made the 2nd half of ef so damn enjoyable.

I can make it better by saying that Kotomi is also my favorite Clannad, and she was also pretty close to making it in. if anything doing these just makes me realize how hard it is to choose favorites.

She's also very high on my favorite Key girls chart

image.png

it's absolutely common knowledge that saber is the best girl in the fate series

at this point it's become a competition for second best, and that's okay. i've really been enjoying looking at these 3x3s and seeing what type of girls people are into. 

hey what's up it's me

Spoiler

c9uVp0j.jpg

alright, here we go, explaining starting from top left and going in order like a numpad

Spoiler

Narberal Gamma (Overlord) - if i had to pick from shaltear and albedo, i would reject both. narberal's personality (stone cold and pretty damn sassy, also badass) is so good. plus, her outfit designs are probably some of my favorite because of how simple they are compared to the other characters in the show, with complex armor. her adventurer disguise is a the art used, and honestly it's so good

Victorique (Gosick) - the character dynamic between victorique and the protag is actually really interesting, and at first i found her super annoying and needy, but then as the story progressed, she became more interesting and soon became one of my favorite girls. plus that 1920's fashion really is portray well in gosick's artstyle.

Felicia (Fire Emblem Fates) - i literally just got into fire emblem because of heroes, but im watching a fates playthrough atm. honestly, felicia is probably the next most relatable character next to takumi for my insecurities lol. she won't be afraid to talk back if being talked down too as well as being a klutz. her character design is just so good, and like, while jakob can also use knives, i feel like felicia's animation is more badass

Makise Kurisu (Steins; Gate) - it was either her or mayushi but i really like her character in the show in general. 

Kogasa Tatara (Touhou 12) - literally the best 2nd boss ever to exist. you can't really build off of touhou stuff cuz barely any backstory, but i really like her concept and design. works extremely well.

Sagume Kishin (Touhou 15) - another 2hu, when i first played LoLK, sagume's design was the one that captivated me the most in the game, as it was the most simple and yet stylish design in the game. also, her spellcards were extremely hard ne1 else tho

Mirai Kuriyama (Kyoukai no Kanata) - the a e s t h e t i c of all tumblr aesthetic tumblr blogs with her pastel pink color palette. honestly, seeing her develop and form bonds in the show was so good and i was screaming "YES GIRL" whenever she fought

Megumin (Konosuba) - EXPLOSION! literally every magic user's wet dream, explosions. to be honest, i can relate when i play mmorpgs, because i tend to play classes with the most flashy effects in their skills (especially when i used to play fiesta online, and i think the skill magic burst created a giant explosion too? fun times) a fun character in general actually, she brings a lot of silly moments to the show and her dynamic with other characters is really nice

Aoi Asahina (Dang old ron paul) - literally how can u hate her. an innocent glutton who has a sense of justice and moral, even feeling realistically guilty because she felt that she indirectly caused her death (you know who im talking about, bolded her and not said about the name for obvious spoilery reasons)

Alright..

8fn8tgU.jpg

It's Nephenee! Everyone's favorite Lance user in Path of Radiance/Radiant Dawn. Who needs Aran if you can have her? And yeah, I don't have too many characters that I would consider to be my "favorites". There's usually only one or two at a time.

Edited by Inactivity

On 3/21/2017 at 1:01 PM, Inactivity said:

Alright..

Hide contents

8fn8tgU.jpg

Hide contents

It's Nephenee! Everyone's favorite Lance user in Path of Radiance/Radiant Dawn. Who needs Aran if you can have her? And yeah, I don't have too many characters that I would consider to be my "favorites". There's usually only one or two at a time.

i'm not going to say dont shitpost because i don't mind too much one way or another, and i also won't say it's not relevant, but even if you only have a couple of favorite, there could be a couple of characters that stand out to you that you identify with or think are especially pretty in the personality or looks department. don't resign yourself to just having two at a time. 

54 minutes ago, Motomiya said:

i'm not going to say dont shitpost because i don't mind too much one way or another, and i also won't say it's not relevant, but even if you only have a couple of favorite, there could be a couple of characters that stand out to you that you identify with or think are especially pretty in the personality or looks department. don't resign yourself to just having two at a time. 

RgdXhJj.jpg