H3ll0!!! P0k3B4Lls T4st3 L1k3 C0nDoms

Pythagros09

Ok ok i have no way to verify that title. but its a slightly funny if abrupt story. I am officially introducing myself here and now. the name is john i am a rather droll and boring individual. My hobbies include 2d games, weapon maintenance, and catching every single pokemon. See right back there <------ droll and boring, but you are stuck with me. so on to the meat of it. A few years ago my dad died and i moved in with my mom to take care of her. A few weeks ago when i started to play this game, she spoke the aforementioned title in her sleep, which is funny because she does not play pokemon games. so anyway nice to meet you all. and i believe this concludes my official introduction into these hallowed halls of excellence. and i can barely wait for episode 17. 

"if a thinker thinks a thought that thinks for itself, is the thought the thinker or is the thinker the thought?"

if anyone her knows the Youtuber Numb Nexus they probably know how to deal with things like this title. I've had my fair share of "WTF is wrong with you!" moments, yet I just have to give this the old

cc62913dc992816c738a9861c58c1d6a.jpg

Just had an idea for a pokemon game.  set in the middle ages, all tech related items and pokemon are obviously out. instead of a pokedex its a pokeledger toss in a crafting system so you can make your own olde timey pokeballs using magic items instead of tech for instance random apricot + shiny stone + random berry = random pokeball. just kind of spitballing here. instead of a pokegear the map functions and all are in the ledger instead of the pc system you have an npc in each town that is a branch manager of a company that runs a bank like vault. the pokedex would look like you sketched it. instead of gyms you have town leaders/ elders and instead of elite 4/ champion you have the king/queen and their generals the end result being that whoever beats the king/queen becomes the new one. oh and new primal evolutions of various pokemon or even steampunk versions of the technological ones.

i mean come on who does not want to pawn a knight errant in pokemon battle.  "for sooth, thou hast bested me stranger". its one possible direction that pokemon games could go. "Pocket monsters: The Lost Age"

Edited by Pythagros09

3 hours ago, Pythagros09 said:

Just had an idea for a pokemon game.  set in the middle ages, all tech related items and pokemon are obviously out. instead of a pokedex its a pokeledger toss in a crafting system so you can make your own olde timey pokeballs using magic items instead of tech for instance random apricot + shiny stone + random berry = random pokeball. just kind of spitballing here. instead of a pokegear the map functions and all are in the ledger instead of the pc system you have an npc in each town that is a branch manager of a company that runs a bank like vault. the pokedex would look like you sketched it. instead of gyms you have town leaders/ elders and instead of elite 4/ champion you have the king/queen and their generals the end result being that whoever beats the king/queen becomes the new one. oh and new primal evolutions of various pokemon or even steampunk versions of the technological ones.

i mean come on who does not want to pawn a knight errant in pokemon battle.  "for sooth, thou hast bested me stranger". its one possible direction that pokemon games could go. "Pocket monsters: The Lost Age"

This sounds very interesting!