*In Kirby's voice* HIIIIIIIIIIIIII!

ImNotHereLOL

Hello there guys and gals! I'm TheShinyMew of the New Dimensions! I'm also known as GenerationStar-EX on DeviantART, CrystalGenerations of FurAffinity, and GenerationStar of YouTube! I a, 27-year old who had a mind of the 8-year old child. Imagine that there are other adults with immature minds.

I am fond of not Pokémon, but also Mario, Mega Man, Doraemon, Anpanman, Perman, and more to come! I love games, cartoons and anime, and I prefer anime over cartoons.

I live in Asher, Kentucky, where there are a whole lot of choices in my home approved. Oh, come on! I won't hurt you! Be free to chat with me!

• Global Mods

Your username sounds extremely familiar to me for some reason. Even though your name here isn't your Youtube username, I feel like I've seen that name on Youtube before. Also, I'm not sure if you have the same condition as me, but I physically and emotionally stopped developing as a kid.

Either way, welcome to Reborn. Here's an ice cream sandwich

22-ice-cream-sandwich.w1200.h630.jpg

By the red hair of Eliwood! Welcome to reborn! I hope I could find a fine ally in you for keeping my Swordhand calm.

All joking aside tho I would post a "welcome" song but this song is better

if you need any help you can always PM me and I'll try to help ;)

Just remember.... Don't mess with the Swordhand