The anxiety has only one end.

Bazaro

In reference to the latest teaser: http://www.rebornevo.com/index.php?/dptg/index.html/

dreamlikeyourlifedependsonit.png

• Across the main banner of the link it reads "departing from the southeast terminal illness at 13:76 am not even able to do this simple plan is even worse than i ever will belong to be with another failure"
  • The image is saved as "Dream like your life depends on it"
  • The main message reads "THE ANXIETY HAS ONLY ONE END" Anxiety's letters are mixed up.
  • The numbers 4 5 1 0 appear in the main message
  • Running horizontal under the main message reads "RUN"
  • Across the bottom row, the letters spell "GAME OVERLOAD"
  • Starting from the small T above "ONE" in the main message going down, it reads "THE CONDUCTOR IS" with X's in-between. We can assume X's are spaces.
  • Along the far left side going down it reads "ASX ASX ASX" or "AS AS AS" assuming the X's are spaces once again.
  • The teaser's URL has "dptg" in it. This can be seen horizontally across the lower center of the image.
  • ". X . X . X" can be seen going down along the left side.
  • There's an unusual number of X's around the image. There's also a few other seemingly random letters:
    • Above the large red X is a small S hiding in the glitch letters.
    • There's a second S hidden similarly above the "END" in the main message.
    • There are 2 S's below the large red X.
    • There is another S below "END."
    • There is one more S at the end of "dptg"
  • Some letters are red or pink
    • RED: X in "ANXIETY," C under "ONE," O and D in "OVERLOAD"
    • PINK: A top right corner, X under "THE," L in "OVERLOAD"

And probably some other stuff. What else do you see?

Episode 17 will take us into the Tourmaline Desert, that is a premise that we may rather safely claim to be true. Also in the desert is the 1R253 Scrapyard. I was hoping to find any reference to that in the image itself or the file when opened as a .txt. However, I cannot find anything noteworthy beyond garbled text you'd find in text files of images.

This might not even be Reborn related at all, the teaser was listed under "other games" tab. Ame has a whole section cut out just for dptg on her Patreon. My mistake here. Maybe.

Seeing this mess makes me think "This is a teaser? What the fuck is Ame doing?" And really, that's it.

Also, when I saw this topic in my notifications as I woke up, I was not expecting to see something like that mess. I thought somebody was about to kill themselves. Thank God that was not the case.