[Resolved] Help beating Arclight

YveltalBlue

Hi. I'm currently inside Devon corp. and I just can't beat Arclight. My Torterra ohko's his luxray with eq, but then Jolteon just tears my team apart:

He kills Torterra and Noivern with hidden power

Struggles with Lanturn / Arcanine but eventually beats them up.

Kills Metagross with Shadow Ball

OHKOS Greninja with Signal Beam before he can do anything.

I'm completely hopeless. Is there anyway I can overcome this battle with this team?

Need more info. What's your teams movesets?

@YveltalBlue pm me your save file. There's almost always a way. You just have to find it and I just might find it. I had a similar situation fighting Adrienn, but I found a way.

Edited by Animefan666

jolteon has a low physical defense so use a priority move like sucker punch to take it out fast. might i suggest skuntank? high attack learns sucker punch through lvl up. and if you got mudkip event before e16 then swampert can solo his team

14 hours ago, Jace Stormkirk said:

jolteon has a low physical defense so use a priority move like sucker punch to take it out fast. might i suggest skuntank? high attack learns sucker punch through lvl up. and if you got mudkip event before e16 then swampert can solo his team

There is actually a Mudkip event in e16.

@YveltalBlueI feel like your Arcanine if it's physical or even learns a Physical move could have a chance of putting down that Jolteon if the Jolt struggles with it for a while, what TMs do you have at your disposal and what moves does Arcanine know? hell if it's ev trained in what stats?

I'll admit when I just read this, I saw "Help Dating Acrlight".  While not intentional, I went with the bulkly ground type approach in the form of Mamoswine.  It didn't sweep the team, but it at least took out Noivern and two or three of the electric types.

On 3/16/2017 at 0:17 PM, Lord Drakyle said:

There is actually a Mudkip event in e16.

yes i got it (again). the point was that before e16 you could get one in the byxbysion wasteland and in e16 it is now a dive event much later in the game

8 minutes ago, Jace Stormkirk said:

yes i got it (again). the point was that before e16 you could get one in the byxbysion wasteland and in e16 it is now a dive event much later in the game

based on the fact he is having to face Arclight? I should think he is at the point he could have gone for that mudkip in e16