Xenoblade Chronicles 2 anyone??

SuperNova

Hi everyone Suna's here!

Sooooooo the switch is out with the new Zelda HOOORAAAY ( I don't have either of them ). Zelda sure looks cool and I will play it ( one day ) but until then, I'm just looking around the net and everyone is about Zelda ( nothing against BoW ) and then Splatoon 2, the new mario games and some other switch titles, but there is one that not many people talk about XENOBADE CHRONICLES 2 . I'm currently playing the original xenoblade on the "new 3ds" and I've in love with the game soooo super exited about XC2. Soooooo I decided to start about it for people that are also intersted in this game to talk, express their opinions and this is the place for fans of XC2 and xeno ( that is name of the series in general Wikipedia ).

ANyway here is a trailer 

If there is another similar topic and mine disturbs anyone please inform me to stop it.

Thanks.

Xenoblade Chronicles was an amazing gem, and wasn't just the best JRPG on the Wii, but also among my favorite JRPG's of all time. Xenoblade Chronicles X was a disappointment with weak characters and a too spacious overworld with an unfinished story lacking any coherent narrative.

If just Xenoblade 2 can improve on the gameplay of X and incorporate the level-structure and story of Chronicles, we'll hopefully have another hit on our hands, because I do genuinely hope this game succeeds. 

Question is though, how can they continue the story of Xenoblade Chronicles considering the ending of Chronicles was so final and wrapped everything up... Perhaps it's just a sequel in name only. 

32 minutes ago, Tartar said:

Question is though, how can they continue the story of Xenoblade Chronicles considering the ending of Chronicles was so final and wrapped everything up... Perhaps it's just a sequel in name only. 

I think so too, I may not have finished the game but the world of XC2 is completely different from Bionis and Mechonis the only thing in common are the Noppon and some Chilkins (how they call them). Welllllll I still think there will be some connection.