level grinding for the fairy gym

MandiiNinetails

so this is my first playthrough of this game i just recently caught an aron because i realized my current team just cant handle the fairy gym without a tanky steel type. i am wondering what would be a great moveset for the aron and also where is the best place to lvl grind to lvl 75. also any other advice you guys could provide for this gym would be greatly appreciated 

I would suggest the grand hall trainers as you know what their pokemon are so you can be prepared before hand. For example there is this kid with the teenage mutant ninja squirtles (lol) a shiny squirtle, 2 shiny blastoise and a shiny wartortle. Bring a grass type and one-hit them. Fastest way to get exp and money as they are all the same type. Idk when he shows up though. Just fight one of the trainers and bring a team

I believe the Grand hall trainers only give half the money for twice the pokemon, and their levels scale with you (like the TNMS, one of the blastoises is Mega if you level high enough. Which completes the chain, each of his 4 pokemon has a different colour.

While the clown, while very strong at first, sticks with his lvl 65 pokemon. So he becomes very easy

The grand hall trainers are the best-but make sure to check the day. Sundays and Mondays they have several trainers as opposed to other days when they may only have one person. The clown at agate is a good alternative for days when the grand hall is empty