welcome travelers to my most esteemed establishment. have you any need of some grub?...? how about ale?...oh! it must be the exciting tales you've come for! marvelous you have come to the right place for this is indeed were all manner of adventures like to boast of there latest triumphs or the their most inexplicable woes. i myself have many centuries of adventuring under my belt and still many more to go.... oh you have a story?! by all means tell me. i am a bard and love all stories... i'm sorry. lets hear your story.

(p.s. this is a thread all about adventures from rpg games like d&d, pathfinder, spelljammers, etc. you can tell it how ever you most like to. also out of context quotes are also in because they are just funny.)

so it appears i was mistaken. you do want to here one of my tales. let me regale you of the time i was snatched right into this straud's land of barovia. my companions ( a cn ranger and a ce druid) had just witnessed straud's power and were (understandably) a little disheartened so i made a detour to a local brewery. upon finding it we were approached by an older man who asked us to help him. curious (as any bard is...or at least me) as to what he needed he told us that his brewery was being attacked by evil druids. and for SOME REASON!!!!! both of my companions exclaimed that our druid was an evil druid also. (insert every face-palm meme here).

i have to stop here because it still gets me at how.... just give me a sec... i'll finish later.