Survey: Rebornians' Timezone Concentration

I'd like to conduct a survey to find out where the concentration of Rebornians' is found. I'm interested in finding out the timezone most Rebornians' follow and how it differs between specific areas.

So, if you'd like to help me in my survey, please answer the poll found on this site:

http://www.strawpoll.me/12508026

Simply select the timezone followed from where you are from.

Oh, and by the way, I'm GMT +8 and if you're wondering, I'm from the Philippines.

Some places, like India, are weird in that they have a time zone offset of an amount including a half an hour(+5:30 in India's case, I believe). And Eucla, Australia takes this in a step towards the more confusing by having an offset of +8:45. You should probably edit the poll to reflect this if possible.

https://www.timeanddate.com/time/map/

In case anyone needs a timezone map(careful, the locations of the dots on the map may not correlate to their actual time zone. Hover your mouse over them to check).

6 hours ago, Captain Breakfast said:

Some places, like India, are weird in that they have a time zone offset of an amount including a half an hour(+5:30 in India's case, I believe). 

That's correct. We have a fractional timezone in order have the whole breadth of India under one time. I'd put mine as +6 GMT, for this purpose, though, since I'm on the Eastern half of the country (but not by much)

And yeah there'll be large concentrations of Rebornians from America, parts of Europe and East Asia, in three broadish categories.

11 hours ago, Mr. Divergent said:

What do you mean by sharing an IP?

Every internet router has an address to it.  And since we share a router, things like that poll read our vote as the same person.