I have this idea for a Pokémon fan game. It’s a terrible Idea, but it’s an Idea that should be shared.

Let’s turn a certain infamous Harry Potter Fanfiction into a Pokémon fan game

Pokémon “My Immortal” Version.

In this Fan game, you take on the Viewpoint of Ebony “Enoby” Dark’ness Dementia Raven Way. And you explore Hogwarts School in England. 

You are only allowed to use Dark and Ghost Pokemon (Because you are “Goffik”). You are not allowed to use any Fairy or Psychic Types. Some of the Enemies you fight will use Mimikyu, Lunala, Hoopa Unbound, Hoopa, Inkay, or Malamar. These are the “Posers”. Any Enemy who uses a Fairy or Psychic type Pokemon that isn’t paired with Dark or Ghost is considered a “Prep”.

Features included in this game include:

Terrible Spelling and Grammar

Storyline that makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

Any Pokémon that isn’t a Ghost, Dark, Fairy, or Psychic type does not exist.

Meet the beloved Cast of Harry Potter, including “Vampire” Potter (Harry), Draco (Malfoy), Bloody Mary (Hermione), Diabolo (Ron), Albert Dumblydore, Professor Mcgoggle, Professor Slutborn (Yes, that’s actually what they named him), Vlodemort (Also known as: Tom Satan Bombadil, Darth “Valer”, Voldemint)

This Fan Game Contains elements of horror.  Viower Excretion advisd.   

If someone wants to make this fan game, the Idea is there. Whether you give me credit for the idea or not, I don’t mind. In fact, give the credit to Tara Gilesbie. She wrote the darn thing.

I am not going to make this. I will not be responsible for such a Monstrosity.

Edited by ShadeStrider

1 hour ago, DarkRings said:

What about pokemon like tyranitar which are rock-types first then dark types. Do they exist? Also what about protean greninja? 

I guess that would be the decision of whoever makes this.

But if it were my decision, Tyranitar would be allowed. Whoever uses Greninja is a poser.

Edited by ShadeStrider